Edmen Shahbazyan is a real THREAT in the MW Division

• Thread starter Deleted member 567183
  • Start date
I think that Brunson will look to grapple only for the most part outside of a bit of prodding on the outside, he surely will worry about being finished on the feet and will look to grind Edmen and “take him deep”

I don’t think he can take him down - his tdd is top notch and he’s been working with Olympic gold medalists at gfc

he has an extremely weird build he’s very difficult to get down

Well I wouldn’t say he was scared to death but he was a 21 year old kid making a debut - the strategy was clearly to use the wrestling and put him on his butt

all the grappling sort of gassed him out - lot of was learned from that fight

Honestly I see nothing from Edmen that would be a threat to Costa, Yoel, or Cannonier. Let alone Israel...

His Record is perfect 11-0 10 of his fights have come by way of KO/TKO in the 1st ROUND i mean HOLYSHIT who can stop him but he should win at least 3 fights before challenging for the title i put this thread because i watch his fight with Tavares he finished Brad in the 1st round even IZZY could not finish tavares Izzy won by decision no one had finish Tavares except whittaker and Boetsch Edmen in my opinion could be the next big thing in the UFC

Don't rush him
49135026.jpg

Honestly I see nothing from Edmen that would be a threat to Costa, Yoel, or Cannonier. Let alone Israel...

be patient - he’s still in development

if nothing else he’s almost 15 years younger than connier and 20 from Yoel

His Record is perfect 11-0 10 of his fights have come by way of KO/TKO in the 1st ROUND i mean HOLYSHIT who can stop him but he should win at least 3 fights before challenging for the title i put this thread because i watch his fight with Tavares he finished Brad in the 1st round even IZZY could not finish tavares Izzy won by decision no one had finish Tavares except whittaker and Boetsch Edmen in my opinion could be the next big thing in the UFC

Future champ material for sure. But the UFC should be careful and build him up the right way. Give him two years to build up some more nice wins and get the belt.

be patient - he’s still in development

if nothing else he’s almost 15 years younger than connier and 20 from Yoel

Well yeah. The one thing that he has going for him is that he's very young. If he continues to get better, he may be champ someday.

He's the only prospect the MW division in the UFC has, it's not like LHW where they've got like 6 of these where they can afford to mismanage him like Johnny Walker. Costa and Till should be next on the MW queue, this guy should be fighting the old guard who aren't getting more title shots like Romero and Weidman.

I hope people don't rush him into the title conversation. People got to learn absent a unicorn prodigy like Jones or Shogun all you're doing when you hyping someone like that you're ruining their career.

He's the only prospect the MW division in the UFC has, it's not like LHW where they've got like 6 of these where they can afford to mismanage him like Johnny Walker. Costa and Till should be next on the MW queue, this guy should be fighting the old guard who aren't getting more title shots like Romero and Weidman.

I hope people don't rush him into the title conversation. People got to learn absent a unicorn prodigy like Jones or Shogun all you're doing when you hyping someone like that you're ruining their career.

Hermansson has made waves too.

you didn't even post any gifs.
Vs. Antonio Jones

tripling up the jab then a nice cross to the body vs. Tavares

PartialWanHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

The Tavares finish:

94227446c49e75bfa733090a492df2e289a15c15.gifv

Choking out European prospect Marshman

giphy.gif

Bit of offensive wrestling Vs. Stewart

giphy.gif

He has been doing it since he was 11 years old, let that sink in. Some kids grew up with gamepads, playing console games, this guy grew and is growing up fighting.

Back