Edmen Shahbazyan has a strange physique

Meh. Weird physiques do well. Look at my boi holloway, look at jones, Tony, volkanovski (short man, long arms), conor another short man with long arms etc.

Seems like he has shitty posture too like a bit hunched over

Best prospect in the game. At only 22 his fight IQ and composure is like of a vet

He has concave chest, its pretty common i have it too but not to his degree, majority of the time is only an esthetic problems but in some cases it can cause breathing difficulties

He has concave chest, its pretty common i have it too but not to his degree, majority of the time is only an esthetic problems but in some cases it can cause breathing difficulties
Well unfortunately that could mean he might not have the cardio for a championship fight. And what happens if someone lands a really hard knee or punch to his rib, seems like it could easily break

Coach Edmond can turn anyone elite irrespective of their physical deficiencies

Well unfortunately that could mean he might not have the cardio for a championship fight. And what happens if someone lands a really hard knee or punch to his rib, seems like it could easily break
Not really, its only a problem when its really bad, his chest is actually not that crazyScreenshot_2020-07-27-15-37-29-1.png there are some concave chests that are crazy big, it only becomes a health problem when its like this

Always wonder why he is build like that. God didn't want to make him too superior probably. Handsome, Tall, Humble, Motherfucker was enough in this case.

A lot of swimmers have this shit

pectus-excavatum-swimming.jpg

Back