EDIT: We Were All Trolled By Dan Hendo.

Why do they still match Hendo up with elite fighters?

Man, I guess this at least means that they won't do Jacare/Romero II killing a contender.

I'm kind of disappointed. Either Hendo gets dominated, one way or another, or he ruins a title contender for no reason.

WTF has been happening with silva and shelby?! horrendus booking lately

They have no idea how to use their talent. They need to take a long look at boxing's system of matchmaking. A guy who's 2-0 shouldn't be fighting another 2-0 prospect. Jacare gets a good win against Henderson, then he's very impressive in the eyes of the casual fan, whom recognize Hendo's name. I understand that. But Jacare could lose motivation fighting less-than-stellar fighters in his prime

Holy shit, between this and Arlovski/Mir, I can't tell if Joe Silva is just stupid or has been living in the past.

They have no idea how to use their talent. They need to take a long look at boxing's system of matchmaking. A guy who's 2-0 shouldn't be fighting another 2-0 prospect. Jacare gets a good win against Henderson, then he's very impressive in the eyes of the casual fan, whom recognize Hendo's name. I understand that. But Jacare could lose motivation fighting less-than-stellar fighters in his prime

Or even worse if he walks into an H-bomb and goes down. I don't know if Jacare can recover from that at this point. He's 35, and with how long it's taken to put him into title contention at this point I don't think he can string together another 5 straight wins to earn a title shot.

Hendo doesnt deserve this fight at all. If boestch won do people really think it wouldve been him vs jacare?

Hendo lost like 5 out of 7

tqHARym.png

Would have been a much better fight. This fight is fucking pointless and Hendo is going to get finished in less than a round.

Agree completely...I think it could be a huge, ugly KO and hopefully (not in a bad way) the end of Hendo. He still has something left, but hate to see a legend like him get ktfo.

I like it

Jacare should win via submission but can't count hendo out with the H bomb

Hopefully on a decent card, don't want to miss this fight because it's a main event and the rest of the card is filled with shit

Lol Jacare by either KO SUB or UD

Back