Edison Mirando vs Arthur Abraham ll Tonight on Showtime

He was seen around the Hard Rock after the fight with Marquez and Fightnews.com has confirmed that they will fight in October/November.

AA wants no part of the Ghost.

You do know Raul Marquez just gained the Mandatory position for Arthur's belt, right? He ain't ducking nobody. He has to fight Marquez otherwise he loses his belt. Don't try to skew the situation and try to make it look like Abraham is some kind of coward.

You have to be the only person I've seen that paints Abraham as the bad guy and trying to turn Miranda into a saint.

MIRANDA TRASH TALKS EVERYONE! It's part of his existence as a fighter. Whatever to get him attention/more power to him.

I've never seen Abraham disrespect an opponent other than Miranda. That should tell you all you need to know.

A little upset that your guy got KTFO?

Hes up and dandy now. No broken bones or severe damage, just never got a chance to get his legs back. BTW... are you upset that everyone will remember their feud by Miranda leaving AA's jaw looking like Quagmire?

Abraham_Miranda_Blut.jpg

quagmire.gif

Hes up and dandy now. No broken bones or severe damage, just never got a chance to get his legs back. BTW... are you upset that everyone will remember their feud by Miranda leaving AA's jaw looking like Quagmire?

Abraham_Miranda_Blut.jpg

quagmire.gif

wow that's not very nice at all, MAN.

You do know Raul Marquez just gained the Mandatory position for Arthur's belt, right? He ain't ducking nobody. He has to fight Marquez otherwise he loses his belt. Don't try to skew the situation and try to make it look like Abraham is some kind of coward.

Yeah for sure Abraham is a tough SOB I doubt he would run from Pavlik. Everybody has to fight their mandatories. Raul Marquez should be a fun defense for him considering their performances last night.
Abraham KOs a game Marquez.
Pavlik KOs a game Rubio.
Pavlik and Abraham hook it up.

More like, people will remember that Miranda fought dirty, let a man with a severely broken jaw hang around for 8 rounds(!!!), still managed to lose the fight(!!!), talked immense amount of trash and then subsequently got destroyed and humbled in the rematch in his promoters hometown.

0-2
0-2
0-2

Nice try.

just heard on around the horn that abraham's brother kicked miranda in the head after he had been ko'd they fined arthur 100 grand and took his brother to jail

I read somewhere that Nate Campbell was ringside with his family and saw Alex Abraham kick a downed Miranda after the fight and even kicked the doctor treating Miranda in an attempt to get to him. Supposedly was harassing a lot of people at the hotel etc both before and after the fight. Don't know what to make of that, because Arthur seems like a good guy. He better get rid of his brother from his camp ASAP, Mayweather style.

Maybe this news will make you Miranda supporters a little bit happy.
FLORIDA THIEVES ROB ARTHUR ABRAHAM'S CAR

Championship belt stolen just before flight home

Press Release: King Arthur Abraham's successful trip to the United States ended on an unfortunate note as the IBF middleweight champion had his championship belt stolen at the airport. Two days after his easy knockout victory over Edison Miranda, Abraham and his brother Alexander were in for an unpleasant surprise. "At Miami airport, my brother and I parked our rental car and wanted to get a handtruck for our luggage," King Arthur said. "We never thought about theivery since it was a guarded parking lot." The thiefs, however, acted quickly. "When we came back only a few minutes later the car was broken open," the 28-year-old added. "The bag with precious belt is missing, just as is my unique IBF championship ring, the suits I had bought as well as the electronic equipment such as video camera, photo camera, cell phone and laptop." To make matters worse, all his souvenirs for his family have also been stolen. "All I have now are the memories of a glorious night,

Speaking of crime in our city, you hear about the guy over in Noe Valley (I think) that shot the dad and his two sons because he got cut off?

Excelsior? yea...that was fucked up. i hate to say it but that kinda of shit comes from the east bay.
and what do you know.......the asshole was from el sobrante.

Excelsior? yea...that was fucked up. i hate to say it but that kinda of shit comes from the east bay.
and what do you know.......the asshole was from el sobrante.

Yeah, Oakland and such. Shits fucked up mang. Last weekend, there were 3 murders in the city, and 7-8 in Oakland.

Yeah, Oakland and such. Shits fucked up mang. Last weekend, there were 3 murders in the city, and 7-8 in Oakland.

i think it was the 2nd or 3rd bloodiest weekend of the year. something like 8 or 9 shooting deaths between oak and s.f alone. can't we all just get along!?! Where's rodney when you need em?

Good result for boxing. Miranda is fucking rubbish.

Back