Edison Mirando vs Arthur Abraham ll Tonight on Showtime

I think Abraham takes it in the 8th. I'm rooting for Miranda, though.

This fight is at 166, it definitely favors Miranda for being a big puncher, so that means it favors Arthur too, but Miranda is the hardest punching fighter I have seen since Julian Jackson, Miranda is not a skilled fighter but guaranteed his punching power will get him a couple of championships and a victory this Saturday

How is Miranda the hardest puncher since the Hawk?

Didn't Miranda land some clean bombs on Pavlik?

How is Miranda the hardest puncher since the Hawk?

Didn't Miranda land some clean bombs on Pavlik?

Didnt The Hawk land clean bombs on Thomas Tate?

That's just my opinion, like the Hawk, power is Miranda's wild card, they both cant take what they dishe out, power is their bread and butter

Miranda has knocked out one good fighter. Howard Eastman. He did nothing vs. Pavlik that Jermain Taylor didn't do better. He did nothing to Allan Green, that some scrub from the midwest didn't do better. So, that leaves....who?

He couldn't even put away a guy with a broken face. Miranda is a good, hard puncher. Very hard in fact. But he's not even close to being the best puncher in the sport today, let alone since Jackson.

Miranda has knocked out one good fighter. Howard Eastman. He did nothing vs. Pavlik that Jermain Taylor didn't do better. He did nothing to Allan Green, that some scrub from the midwest didn't do better. So, that leaves....who?

He couldn't even put away a guy with a broken face. Miranda is a good, hard puncher. Very hard in fact. But he's not even close to being the best puncher in the sport today, let alone since Jackson.

I assume you're taking Abraham in this rematch, Tam?

If so, good choice.

The question is, who would win the pre-fight trash talk? Mayorga and Miranda are both pretty lippy.

In that case, maybe I do want to see the fight. Mayorga is definitely a prolific shit talker. The things that come out of his mouth is fucking priceless. I know a little bit of Spanish and from what I can understand of what he said about Forrest and when there was a build up for him to fight Mosley was rich. Fucking Hilarious that guy be. And I admit his fights are entertaining. Win or lose, someone is going to get KTFO (save for Corey Spinks).

But a fight with Miranda is a total mismatch. I don't want it to happen. It shouldn't happen. And even though Mayorga is a tough son of a bitch, a beating delivered by Miranda could cause serious CNS damage. That means get ready to see Mayorga with Parkinson's in a few years.

I assume you're taking Abraham in this rematch, Tam?

If so, good choice.

How is everyone SO confident in Abraham for this fight? I keep hearing, "Well, Abraham had a broken jaw." Yes, it was broken by Miranda. Abraham was covering up and running for most of that fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if Abraham won, but this is far from the "gimme" some people seem to think it is.

How is everyone SO confident in Abraham for this fight? I keep hearing, "Well, Abraham had a broken jaw." Yes, it was broken by Miranda. Abraham was covering up and running for most of that fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if Abraham won, but this is far from the "gimme" some people seem to think it is.

I agree. And Mirands has gotten a bit better, while arthur has looked pretty bad as of late. I think many of those picking Arthur are picking with their heart.

I changed my mind. I think Miranda takes it this time.

Abraham winning is not a sure bet. Miranda has power. KNOCK YOU DEAD power. He has an equalizer that helps him out.

I am psyched about this fight. Whatever happens, it should be bloody fantastic. Kind of wish I have Showtime. Rather watch this fight on the tele than a crappy Internet stream. What I do?

Abraham winning is not a sure bet. Miranda has power. KNOCK YOU DEAD power. He has an equalizer that helps him out.

I am psyched about this fight. Whatever happens, it should be bloody fantastic. Kind of wish I have Showtime. Rather watch this fight on the tele than a crappy Internet stream. What I do?

Order showtime. I just added it today for an extra $6 a month. Finally got sick of missing show time fights.

Order showtime. I just added it today for an extra $6 a month. Finally got sick of missing show time fights.

6 bucks? Where the fuck do you live? I need to for 14 bucks. It's not that bad, but all things considered, forking money for HBO, HD package, Encore, TIVO. It adds up, man. And I live on a college budget. I sold my sperm to get money to eat this week!

6 bucks? Where the fuck do you live? I need to for 14 bucks. It's not that bad, but all things considered, forking money for HBO, HD package, Encore, TIVO. It adds up, man. And I live on a college budget. I sold my sperm to get money to eat this week!

LOL

@ least you didn't eat sperm for money... look @ the bright side :icon_chee

Thye gave me a discount because I already have the HBO package. I dont know. Maybe my cable company likes me better than you. :icon_chee

Also, a handful of fighters fight with broken jaws all the time

Meh, Lorenzo is doing way to much holding for my taste.

Back