Ediane Gomes Calls Out Holly Holm

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://cagepages.com/2014/05/21/ediane-gomes-drop-bantamweight-calls-holly-holm/

"Holly, I understand you’re having problems finding a fight and I am right here, my manager’s phone works! Don’t waste your time trying to fight Cyborg she will duck you just like she is ducking me, but if you are scared go ahead and go back to boxing. I wouldn’t want to end your career in one punch! Anyone in the 135 want to fight me you know where I am.”

Old, Neither are in the UFC and one is basically a never-was and the other is a decent prospect but hasnt fought anybody of note yet.

idk much about wmma out of the UFC but Holm looks to be very exciting and a very good striker considering her boxing history and ever expanding kicking game at Jacksons... hope to see her in the UFC when Dana finally likes her manager lol probably meant Holm's wasn't dtf like RRR

Gomes would tap out Holly the Hype Holm

Gomes would tap out Holly the Hype Holm

lee-corso.jpg

The broad Honda armbarred in like 25 seconds. I remember she was some world champ in bjj or something like that as well.

Honda is otherworldly. She's the most amazing athlete I've ever seen.

Honda is otherworldly. She's the most amazing athlete I've ever seen.

Most amazing athlete you've seen in the UFC? Not sure if trolling, sarcastic or deadly serious. This is why Sherdog is so unbelievably awesome.

Most amazing athlete you've seen in the UFC? Not sure if trolling, sarcastic or deadly serious. This is why Sherdog is so unbelievably awesome.

Did you miss the thread yesterday?

'Ronda is the most amazing athlete I've ever worked with.' - Dana White

AND HE'S RIGHT.

Old, Neither are in the UFC and one is basically a never-was and the other is a decent prospect but hasnt fought anybody of note yet.

Old? The article was written a week ago. LOL

Holm wouldn't make it out of the first round.

Cyborg stopped ducking they have a fight scheduled now.

Holly would never take this fight, she would lose 1st round via anysubGomeswanted.

Back