Edgar will be FW champ

NYstateOfMind91

Green Belt
Reaction score
After Aldo beats him and moves up to LW IMO I think Aldo will be to much for him...Frankie will most likely beat everyone not named Aldo he still won't be the biggest FW but will be more close In size to his opponents then at LW I'm sure of it...we haven't seen him fight there yet but this is where he does belong and seein how he walks around bout 160ish the cut can't be that drastic

I hope Frankie will be champion, but it won't be an easy fight. Both fighters have the tools to beat the other really. Just who shows up with a better gameplan on the night. I'm looking forward to this, should be a great fight. Rooting for Edgar.

Everything went more logically than expected

Everything+went+better+than+expected+_cba633087f09437b2ab6d0ea43e3ae52.png

Yeah, he'll be champ. You've just got the timing wrong.

Yeah, he'll be champ. You've just got the timing wrong.

What time frame you think works yes he has a chance but do you think Frankie beAts him I'm honestly Askin juss to see how yu think it will unfold

either way, that will make another Brazilian belt taken by an american. Jeez Brazil you slipping what up :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I agree completely that Edgar will beat Aldo. The level of competition both men have faced (and beaten) isn't even close.

I put 500 on Cain and now I have 1270. And I'm putting all of that on Frankie.

What time frame you think works yes he has a chance but do you think Frankie beAts him I'm honestly Askin juss to see how yu think it will unfold

Honestly? I think Aldo has his moments, but Frankie keeps on fightin' and takes a decision. Footwork, cardio, and well timed takedowns lead to a win for Edgar. I really think this could be FOTY.

Honestly? I think Aldo has his moments, but Frankie keeps on fightin' and takes a decision. Footwork, cardio, and well timed takedowns lead to a win for Edgar. I really think this could be FOTY.

Respectable opinion seems that it can happen but bendo and grey rocked him fairly good and both are not known for KO power if Aldo catches with anything like they did his killer instinct speed and power will fold him tho

Respectable opinion seems that it can happen but bendo and grey rocked him fairly good and both are not known for KO power if Aldo catches with anything like they did his killer instinct speed and power will fold him tho

Bendo rocked him with an upkick that doesn't land 99/100 times lol. Maynard hits very hard, but you're right about Aldo's killer instinct. Its unlike any other.

That being said, I don't see Aldo landing on Frankie as much as people think. I stick by my prediction.

After Aldo beats him and moves up to LW IMO I think Aldo will be to much for him...Frankie will most likely beat everyone not named Aldo he still won't be the biggest FW but will be more close In size to his opponents then at LW I'm sure of it...we haven't seen him fight there yet but this is where he does belong and seein how he walks around bout 160ish the cut can't be that drastic

Completely agree, hope it goes that way.

Everything went more logically than expected

Everything+went+better+than+expected+_cba633087f09437b2ab6d0ea43e3ae52.png

LOL, I know right!?

Aldo will be juss to fast strong and powerful for him IMO

Last edited:
ALDO will DESTROY all who stand in his way.

Yeah, that's a possibility. I think Aldo will win Frankie Edgard, if he moves to LW this division will be very interesting.... i also think that if aldo leaves the FW Frankie Edgard could be the champion, for sure.

Back