Edgar may as well take another fight.....

glad he knocked out Maynard. two great fights
That's the thing...Maynard is mainly a strong wrestler...Conor doesn't appear to be a strong wrestler, but if he catches Edgar like he did so many others..."The Answer" will wake up asking a ton of questions!

That's the thing...Maynard is mainly a strong wrestler...Conor doesn't appear to be a strong wrestler, but if he catches Edgar like he did so many others..."The Answer" will wake up asking a ton of questions!

conor is definitely a better striker than maynard.

The situation Edgar is in is fucking sad. The sport should not work like this.

Allowing 1 single interest create so much delay in multiple divisions is....I can't even explain it. It's just such total fucking idiocy.

The situation Edgar is in is fucking sad. The sport should not work like this.

Allowing 1 single interest create so much delay in multiple divisions is....I can't even explain it. It's just such total fucking idiocy.

If conor beats diaz, he will fight either RDA or lawler at 200. If he beats either of them he would want to add a third belt to his collection. Frankie might not see a title shot until early next year and even then he might not be fighting conor as I think he will vacate it.

If RDA is not ready for UFC 200, why not make Edgar vs Conor for FW belt or LW interim? But yeah this is the Frankie fan in me talking.

I don't see Conor ever going back to 145 so I think they should make Aldo vs Edgar for the vacant belt

Really? How exactly does he beat the beast, Conor McGregor?

Fyi, I'm counting down the seconds to see that loudmouth get smashed, but I can't see too many guys doing it at this point.

I have high hopes for RDA, but even then, I wouldn't put money on him.

Love him, or hate him, there's no denying Conor is in a league of his own at this juncture...

That being said, I look forward to his demise inside the cage.

i believe edgar can beat conor...I dont think Conor is ducking Edgar...the situation just got complicated with Edgar with Aldo lossing and Conor moving up to LW...but if I saw anything in the Conor vs Mendes fight..Edgar can de. beat him...Edgar has fought bigger opponents...he is more well rounded....maybe it could be a boring decision win or not a knock out but Edgar can def. beat Conor

i believe edgar can beat conor...I dont think Conor is ducking Edgar...the situation just got complicated with Edgar with Aldo lossing and Conor moving up to LW...but if I saw anything in the Conor vs Mendes fight..Edgar can de. beat him...Edgar has fought bigger opponents...he is more well rounded....maybe it could be a boring decision win or not a knock out but Edgar can def. beat Conor
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

I think Edgar would beat Conor. They dont seem to want to make that fight.

He needs to start playing Conors games; he ran from the division, he's scared to fight me, he isn't the real champ cuz he hasnt even defended the belt once etc.. Turn the tables on Conor (although im sure everyone will call him a complainer but think its great when Conor does it)

Well we wont know untill they actually fight...which I dont think will happen anytime soon anyways..I would pick edgar 10/10 times
I gues we don't know what would happen if Edgar fought Emelianenko either, right?

I gues we don't know what would happen if Edgar fought Emelianenko either, right?

Oh well...edgar fighting fedor is IMPOSSIBLE unless they fought in a parking lot dude...edgar fighting Conor is possible and logical ....its like saying "we dunno what would happen if Conor fought cro cop or cain"..cmon

Back