Edgar may as well take another fight.....

Edgar may as well go to Bellator.

Why do some of you guys wanna see Frankie get obliteraded so badly?

This coming from a guy who can't stand Conor. I can't wait to see Conor get smashed, but I can't think of anyone at 145-155 who can convincingly do it.

It doesn't matter if you think he will get obliterated, frankie is next in line for the 145 belt and has earned a crack at it. If mcgregor is going to defend it then that is the only fight at 145 to make unless pettis decides he wants to come down.

It's funny watching guido manlet edgar crying like a punk. You got left in the dust homie. Try and inhale the tail-pipe smoke

It seems like there are several fighters all sitting around waiting to be Connors next GF... They are like women waiting for a guy who is dating several women to make up his mind...

MOVE on Girls. If he wants you he will eventually contact you.

C'mon now...nobody could possibly hate Frankie "The Answer" Edgar!

Dude's a scrapper with a great attitude!

Yeah, but he's going on like he's entitled to a title shot and playing dumb as to why the UFC gave Conor the shot over Aldo. The reason being why Edgar is campaigning for a fight against Conor. He openly admitted that getting the money fight is one reason why he'd like to fight Conor, but he's obviously frustrated that both of them had quick wins in December and Edgar wanted to get that fight signed ASAP, while Conor wanted to go up to LW.

I would say Edgar deserves a big pay cheque more over Diaz, but like Diaz, he's never being a big draw. The truth of the matter is, while Conor is generating revenue for the UFC, he has a say if he wants to defend the FW belt first or go up to LW - that's the bare bones of it.

Edgar can kid himself like Aldo who played the straight line of 'this is a sport, I've beaten everyone I can so I should be next to fight Conor' It's funny, when Dana had being harrassing Edgar to move down to FW, Edgar must've asked for an immediate shot at Aldo. So, it's funny when he complains that the UFC are accomodating Conor.

Frankie and Aldo need to fight again to see who is the top sorevaginafighter in the FW division.

when it comes to frankie edgar...I have nothing left to say...this dude has fucked again and again...he can beat conor or anyone in his weight..but it just does not seem will happen anytime soon...i am a huge fan of edgar but well...things just does not go right for him

Seems like he's digging his heels in and growing a beard, which is going grey by the week. He's not looking to avenge his loss to Aldo even though he knows he won't have another fight for at least three months and that's if he's very lucky. He's shooting himself in the foot constantly.

He just had surgery, and Conor has to defend his belt this year; Edgar knows he's next in line for the belt.

...he can beat conor or anyone in his weight..
Really? How exactly does he beat the beast, Conor McGregor?

Fyi, I'm counting down the seconds to see that loudmouth get smashed, but I can't see too many guys doing it at this point.

I have high hopes for RDA, but even then, I wouldn't put money on him.

Love him, or hate him, there's no denying Conor is in a league of his own at this juncture...

That being said, I look forward to his demise inside the cage.

agreed no sense these guys sideline themselves in the division forever waiting for a shot that may never come

Back