Edgar may as well take another fight.....

TheWobbler

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He could be sitting out for a long time if conor wins. Conor won't vacate the 145 belt until he has another one beside it.

Dana did this interview with ariel and talked edgar and texting him why he is mad. About 8.30 in.

I think he fights aldo next. Dana was not too impressed with aldo backing out of McG opportunity and will pay the price.

I think he fights aldo next. Dana was not too impressed with aldo backing out of McG opportunity and will pay the price.
Aldo vs. Edgar
Holloway vs. Lamas
Oliveira vs. Bermudez

He could be sitting out for a long time if conor wins. Conor won't vacate the 145 belt until he has another one beside it.

Dana did this interview with ariel and talked edgar and texting him why he is mad. About 8.30 in.

Why do some of you guys wanna see Frankie get obliteraded so badly?

This coming from a guy who can't stand Conor. I can't wait to see Conor get smashed, but I can't think of anyone at 145-155 who can convincingly do it.

I honestly don't think that Edgar will ever get a shot at Conor.
I'm not saying Conor is ducking him, I just believe that Conor has bigger plans that involve the bigger boys.

Give him a shot at Cruz

That would actually be pretty damn fun to watch.

For some reason, whether Conor holds a belt or not, they still seem super reluctant and trying to book any one else they possibly can before giving Edgar a shot.

it is most unfortunate that Dana hates Frankie's manager.

Why do some of you guys wanna see Frankie get obliteraded so badly?

This coming from a guy who can't stand Conor. I can't wait to see Conor get smashed, but I can't think of anyone at 145-155 who can convincingly do it.
I hate Frankie bc of his rematch filled LW reign & the whining that followed when he lost the belt. His FW run has gained my respect but I still dislike him.

I hate Frankie bc of his rematch filled LW reign & the whining that followed when he lost the belt. His FW run has gained my respect but I still dislike him.
C'mon now...nobody could possibly hate Frankie "The Answer" Edgar!

Dude's a scrapper with a great attitude!

C'mon now...nobody could possibly hate Frankie "The Answer" Edgar!

Dude's a scrapper with a great attitude!
I have been bored by a Frankie Edgar fight at least twice, probably more. His style has changed a lot recently but used to if he wasn't getting his ass kicked it wasn't very exciting.

Seems like he's digging his heels in and growing a beard, which is going grey by the week. He's not looking to avenge his loss to Aldo even though he knows he won't have another fight for at least three months and that's if he's very lucky. He's shooting himself in the foot constantly.

Did he just have surgery? He should get healthy for 200, if he doesn't fight mcgregor on the card he can always take another fight and hope to be a replacement if mcgregors next opponent gets hurt

Back