Edgar doesn't look happy

Edgar will get another chance. He's a good dude.

I'm surprised more fighters don't catch on to the fact that the squeaky wheel gets the kick. McGregor has been calling out Aldo since his UFC debut. Frankie had a bunch of TV time and didn't mention the belt or Aldo even once. Frankie is one of Dana's favourite fighters. If he had called out Aldo even once, he'd probably have gotten the shot. Gotta have cool stuff to put in the promo video.

Frankie had his shot not too long ago vs aldo. We need to see new blood f all these rematches.

Maybe he's just pissed about being called Frankfurter on TV by Cormier.

the frankie/aldo fight was super close and edgar was bringing it on towards the end. He could of been the FW champ right now if he had worked a little harder early...understandable he is upset.

That makes no sense seeing how 2 judges gave Aldo 4 rounds. Edgar worked his ass off but Aldo is simply on another level.

Edgar and Mendes are the only 2 fighters close to that level IMO but Aldo is just simply better. All 3 wreck Mcgregor.

I'm surprised more fighters don't catch on to the fact that the squeaky wheel gets the kick. McGregor has been calling out Aldo since his UFC debut. Frankie had a bunch of TV time and didn't mention the belt or Aldo even once. Frankie is one of Dana's favourite fighters. If he had called out Aldo even once, he'd probably have gotten the shot. Gotta have cool stuff to put in the promo video.

as much as I agree.....It does kinda sound WWE

Last edited:
Back