Edgar doesn't look happy

giusti825

ßanned
@Silver
Reaction score
Just saw his face on the way to commercial and he just knows he has to wait now....can't feel good.

Fuck him. He had his chance, despite doing nothing in the division to even get a ts, then got thoroughly outclassed.

Fuck him. He had his chance, despite doing nothing in the division to even get a ts, then got thoroughly outclassed.

Agreed. Plus... Edgar does quite a bit of point fighting. Not a super compelling guy.

cuz he knows how easily he could clown that fool but the UFC want to protect their investment

Edgar got his title shot by doing nothing. He had his chance. Let him face the winner after he gets one more victory.

the frankie/aldo fight was super close and edgar was bringing it on towards the end. He could of been the FW champ right now if he had worked a little harder early...understandable he is upset.

Agreed. Plus... Edgar does quite a bit of point fighting. Not a super compelling guy.

yeh when you consistently fight legitimate opponents, its hard to get finishes. if frankie fought holloway marcus brimage diego brandao and dennis siver, he would probably have a lot more finishes. and this is coming from someone that isn't even a franke edgar fan.

He should be pissed that he was to wait on a guy who fought nothing but fringe competition to a title fight while he(Frankie) is expected to fight the actual contenders in the division.

Because he knows Conor is being pampered for a title shot. I'm okay with it though if it means Edgar has to win 1-2 more for a rematch.

title shots go to fighters who consistently finish fights...

i like Edgar but at this point i don't think he can beat Mcgregor..

Mcgregor would dissect him for 5 rounds because i can definitely see that fight going the distance.....Edgar can get him down but he isn't big\strong enough to keep him down

No1 cares about point fighters. Edgar can go 48-47 47-48 47-48 someone else in the mean time.

Aldo whipped his ass already anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back