Eddy Reynoso (Canelo Trainer) invites Mcgregga to train with him n his team (canelo, garcia,valdez)

Awesome, Canrat can be Canelo's crash test dummy for one round before gassing hard

He should definitely train his boxing cause thats what lost him the first fight right?

Some posters are idiots. If anything Conor needs some MT, shin conditioning and get his legs beat up in Thailand...

That would be so fucking legit if Conor trained alongside Canelo under the guidance of Reynoso, who is hands down the best boxing coach on the planet. Each of his fighters improves every single fight. Its crazy. Of course he could get Conor to that next level. Conor has solid power, good reflexes and good eye and crazy placement and precision. If he could use those talents to get a bigger arsenal of wheapons to fuck up people standing up instead of always doing the same pullcounter, he could really gain from this. 8 weeks boxing with reynoso, 8 weeks training in thailand and dustin is getting fucked up in the rematch. However i doubt this will happen, doubt he will ever be aware of that offer. would also be a great publicity stunt for both Canelo and McGregor.

Agree with everything but imo there is a reason McG stayed in Ireland with subpar coaching. He needs to be the top dog in the gym and everyone be in awe of him. It worked for a long time.
I dont know about Reynoso but some other mexican world class coaches like Ignacio Beristain and they dont take any diva shit at all no matter how famous you are. If there are aspects of your game that suck they will tell and then let you get clobbered in sparring to learn. Its a fantastic environment for boxers who are down to earth and can let go of their ego and trust someone else leading the way. Well McG is not that kind of guy. Something like posting parts of sparring footage to make him look better oh my god I can only imagine how these guys would react.

Conor is done. This would have worked maybe 5 years ago, not today.

Hard to be motivated when you already achieved what you wanted, when you have a family to take care of, when you are extremely rich.

Back