Eddy Reynoso (Canelo Trainer) invites Mcgregga to train with him n his team (canelo, garcia,valdez)

He should do it. Reynoso would whip him into shape and fix some serious flaws in his striking. Plus he would get to learn from some serious killers in Canelo, KingRy, and Ruiz. Tbh anything is better than Irish Edmund. That gym is a joke.

Conor is too arrogant to do this. I also doubt he would have the balls to go in there and train or potentially spar with Canelo after talking shit to him in the past

He should train there for his inevitable Logan Paul fight

Eddy Reynoso to Mcgregor :
MY GYM IS YOUR HOME, WE CAN HELP YOU BETTER YOUR BOXING & DEFENSE"

opinions brahs

McGregor needs to do this. They will fix up his game and expose to him all his holes. Get him some better boxing timing/patterns/combos, learn how to box on the inside, and improve his head movement.

He should do it. Reynoso would whip him into shape and fix some serious flaws in his striking. Plus he would get to learn from some serious killers in Canelo, KingRy, and Ruiz. Tbh anything is better than Irish Edmund. That gym is a joke.

I believe so too, only thing that may stop him is his ego. He may not want to go there and get worked in training/sparring by other boxers.

He is putting Andy Ruiz in shape, he seems so different now

If he truly cares about his career more than his pride, he’d do it.

i doubt it though. Iron sharpens iron and training in a Mickey Mouse gym with no talent has left him stagnant and predictable.

Seems like a good idea to me if Conor plans to fight for another 5 years or so.

Yeah, maybe eddy can add some EPO to those tainted tacos that CLENelo loves so conor can have a gas tank.

never happen anyhow, conor would never allow himself to not be the centre of attention or be challenged in training he's happy beating up low level fighters and being the top dog at sbg.

What made him successful was his looseness and variety of attacks. Not the plotting boxing style. That stance is open to so many attacks like kicks in mma

conor was always boxing (hands) based - outside of his front kick to the gut - he was not varied at all. Bop in and out, wait for the other guy to throw or over commit and catch him with the left counter. And his more wide, bladed stance is just as bad for being open to leg kicks.

Back