hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Elbow.gif

Whatever about his corner I want to punch his wife:

“EDDDIIIEEEEEEEE.......EEEEEEEDIIEEE”

Every fight he’s in. Calm down ffs.

Coach saying it doesn't make it legal. How many fights has Eddie been in under these rules?

i think 10-6 is more lethal, that little angle exerts more torque in the drive
I think 12-6 elbow looks retarded anyways

one thing that I didn't understand was, yes the motion was for a 12-6 elbow, but I think eddie has fought enough to understand that he can't throw a 12-6 elbow, right?

one thing that I didn't understand was, yes the motion was for a 12-6 elbow, but I think eddie has fought enough to understand that he can't throw a 12-6 elbow, right?
Exactly- FFS, throw your God damn elbow laterally across face or forehead (even though Eddie says"he wasn't in the position to do such a thing "which is bullshit).

Haha the gif took a while to load and I was going to make some smart arse remark about how they didn't call for him to throw an illegal elbow, just an elbow, but the motherfucker demonstrated it for him.

Haha the gif took a while to load and I was going to make some smart arse remark about how they didn't call for him to throw an illegal elbow, just an elbow, but the motherfucker demonstrated it for him.
He said he remembered calling for elbows but didn't remember the motion until he was the social media posts.

12-6 elbows. No

Wheel kick right on the temple. Yes

Knee face into jelly. Yes. Actually no, but only if their fingers are touching the ground.

<36>

I saw him do it during the broadcast and couldn't fucking believe it, had to rewind my stream to make sure I wasn't imagining things. {<jordan}

All he had to do was turn it just a little.

Back