Eddie on Khabib "I fight the best, he fights the rest".

Khabob doesn't even fight, he's had 1 fight in like 30 months.

He already beat the former champ

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Suplex City Bitch

ct7ss2

And this was years ago and he just laid on top of RDA and kept him nice and warm. Boring ass decision and wrestlefucking.

Eddie beat the shit out of RDA in the first round.

In Eddie's 4 UFC fights, he has already fought tougher comp than Khabib.
true but he only beat RDA(pretty much by catching him with a shot after getting dominated). The rest was judges gifts.
It doesn't matter who he ducks, every contender beats him really: Ferguson, Khabib, RDA(rematch), Cowboy, Barboza...

He doesn't deserve it. He just has loud fanboys giving weak reasoning to why he deserves a shot over Ferguson. He is arguably the best LW in the division but he has to ya know, win some fights that are recent against one solid fighter to prove he deserves a shot.

I can just imagine the uproar these fans would be in if the roles were reversed and Tony only had 2 wins in the past 2 years compared to Khabib having 7. I 100% guarantee they would be saying how stupid we are for thinking someone with so little activity in comparison deserves a shot over Khabib.

Depends if Khabib nearly got KO'd against some bum that no one has ever heard of before calling for a title shot.

I understand people want Khabib to get his shot right away, but i don't understand why they'd think Alvarez was ducking anyone.

Since his first fight in the UFC almost two years ago, Alvarez fought: Cerronne, Melendez, Pettis and RDA.

Khabib fought: Horcher.

Admittedly, Khabib did fight RDA as well, but that was just before Alvarez came over.

Alvarez's ultra manicured facial hair bugs the hell out of me.

Yeah and can you blame him? He's married with kids. You got to strike while the iron is hot as champ.

Most of these dudes talking shit are still living at home sucking off the tit of their P's. While Eddie has a wife and 4 kids to support.

Last edited:
Khabib beat RDA over 2 years ago and has fought one scrub they brought in on short notice since then. How people think he deserves anything is beyond me. He might just as well have taken PEDs and been suspended for 2 years for all we know about him.

THANK YOU!! Why in the world would Khabib get a title shot right now? He beat RDA over 2 frickin' years ago and has been constantly hurt ever since....well I guess he beat Darrell Horcher. He needs to get a win over a top 5 guy before a title shot.

He's been performing self-fellatio since becoming champ. Khabib would wreck him.

They need to have mandatory title defenses.

Fuck this "The #1 ranked fighter doesn't have a good enough resume to fight me... so I'm going to fight the #13 ranked guy instead."

How does that make any fucking sense.

It was live streaming at the time I posted it so it wasn't possible to do that.

Can't you just believe the quote is accurate? I didn't make it up.
Gotcha. Didn't know it was live streaming. As for believing you, I prefer to hear it for myself before I judge. Just reading quotes doesn't tell the whole picture.

Funny how being out 2 years then beating an unranked scrub can put you in the number 1 contender spot. Dude literally beat NOBODY to get that spot.

*BUT HE BEAT RDA* - shut the fuck up so have others and in more convincing fashion.

People that bring up the undefeated record - it's hugely inflated look at who he fought before UFC - a bunch of nobodies, dudes that have no fight records listed online people you never even heard of - D level scrubs.

Stop over rating this guy just cause of those 2 things and look at the facts. Eliminate the inflation and he's a mere 7-0 in the UFC with ONE top 10 win in his career. Not hard to go on a streak when you're not fighting the top guys.

I would love to see Khabib get destroyed by Alvarez, an actual wrestler himself who will fight takedowns and tee off on Khabib standing.

But Eddie wants to make money right now as champion, he wants to fight McGregor ideally and cash out. Khabib is a star on Sherdog but that's about it right now. Let Khabib get at least one more big win before a title shot, match him with Will Brooks please.

Khabib's best win is decision against RDA. Alvares TKO'd him in first. Other than that who did Khabib beat?

Tony vs Khabib needs to happen

Cowboy schooled Alvares. RDA TKO'd him in first.

See how lame your logic is? Both Khabib and Ferguson would beat Alvares

Let the eagle soar through a couple more wins without layoff.

Let's say Kahbib gets a TS and wins, you all know damn well, he'll get hurt again and hold up the divison. He's the light weight version of Cain.

Back