Eddie Hearn wants DAZN to increase rates from $20 to $50 a month

What's that have to do with anything?

And no it didn't....2nd fight was boring as shit. I prefer outboxers and still thought it was a snoozefest. At least they got into a fight the first time, last month legit looked like a sparring session

Agreed.
Maybe the fear of Ruiz clipping Joshua again made is somewhat thrilling watching it live, but objectively looking it was a shit fight and definitely not world championship caliber... Joshua boxed like a rabbit in front of a python, whereas in reality he had an overweight hamster in front of him.

Agreed.
Maybe the fear of Ruiz clipping Joshua again made is somewhat thrilling watching it live, but objectively looking it was a shit fight and definitely not world championship caliber... Joshua boxed like a rabbit in front of a python, whereas in reality he had an overweight hamster in front of him.
Lol at that visual

last month legit looked like a sparring session
This because they didn't afforded risk too much.

Game still was pretty watchable and both looked that are improved their actual levels.
in reality he had an overweight hamster in front of him.
Overweight, shorter and with shorter reach.

Still Ruiz most likely from TOP10 guys is TOP2 as a counter puncher.
Hands enough fast to do this too.
Plus he is enough smart to debilitate gradually without too much risk and only then risk with openings.
And sorry, his cardio despite increased fat % isn't bad for 12 rounder.

Yes, I know that boxing fans are intended to undervalue opponent's abilities and etc….
Also mantra : Number 1 or can, nothing between this is typical curse.

AJ does have good coach and advisors.
Smart tactic, yes, fans more love to see blood, KOs from wild swings and so on.

Game still was pretty watchable and both looked that are improved their actual levels.
I get you....they both made adjustments for the second fight and it was more of a boxing match than a slugfest.

I definitely prefer a boxing match with 2 guys that can punch....but i just felt Ruiz held back. Sold himself short in my opinion. That kind of spoiled it for me.

Props to Joshua. Came in ready to execute his gameplan and clearly was in better shape than the first fight. He showed a different wrinkle in his skillset and for a 30 year old heavyweight of his caliber, that's nothing but a positive for the division from us fan's perspective.

But....Joshua still showed the same vulnerability in close range when AJ automatically expected the silent agreement of a clinch but Ruiz would punch through it and Joshua really almost paid the price yet again. Other fighters will definitely notice that. He absolutely needs to get better defensively in certain positions or else he will almost 100% get ktfo again in my opinion...if I'd target that as a trainer/fighter, then actual professional people will too but to a much higher degree.

and Joshua really almost paid the price yet again. Other fighters will definitely notice that.
Yes, but fans will not agree.

.if I'd target that as a trainer/fighter, then actual professional people will too but to a much higher degree.
Yes.
Ruiz was pretty decent opponent not some random guy and he is specific boxer.
With other kind of boxers AJ most likely will try to play another gameplan.
Ruiz is especially dangerous for these that have aim to KO him but less dangerous to these that doesn't go for KO but for outpointing. Ruiz in ammies too was pretty specific boxer.

This is exactly what he is referring to. Not sure how so many people missed that point.

He is trying to get more people to sign up for the (relatively cheap) yearly subscription. Instead of signing up for a month and leaving.

The yearly subscription to DAZN for $99 has been worth it 100% for the content which includes Bellator.
But I bet he’s only talking about putting that in effect to the US, right? Even though I believe DAZN makes most its money everywhere else

This is exactly what he is referring to. Not sure how so many people missed that point.

He is trying to get more people to sign up for the (relatively cheap) yearly subscription. Instead of signing up for a month and leaving.

The yearly subscription to DAZN for $99 has been worth it 100% for the content which includes Bellator.
A lot of dumb people on this site that don't read. They just respond emotionally to a headline.

Sure adding more money = more viewership..

Idk how this guy has any brain cells with that logic.

But that's how some of those wealthy ppl are.. All them drugs cook their brains like boiled eggs.

So Hearn wants dazn to just be a streaming ppv channel. Okay...

Back