Eddie Hearn: "Conor McGregor is bigger than the UFC, that’s the reality. I'd dance for him"

Absolute bullshit

Khabib is already worth 1/3rd of Conor's value alone

Over 50 million vs 150 million

That oil money

4wPJQhO.png

It's a bullshit question, Ali didn't have the likes of Twitter etc to call upon, in a world of limited TV coverage, radio and traditional press reporting Ali was the man.

Ali v Conor shit talking with today's tech? Ali without a doubt.
with todays tech Ali would've been locked up for being a pedo

Khabib has risen up to equal importance

I still think Conor is the most popular overall but Khabib is 2nd and he has Sheikhs and world leaders behind him

For a boxing co-promotion Conor will do much bigger numbers than Khabib though

@bigconan Ferguson was whooping Cerrone fucking ass so bad his eye look like it was about to pop out

Ur saying Conner would KO someone who never been KO before lolllll bro Diaz would have KOd Conner but he went for takedown so he could get submitted

Khabib submit Conner with jaw crank omg blue belts shouldn’t tap to that Dustin Poitier didn’t even tap to that Ferguson would embarrass Conner Conner has NO cardio NO submissions only 1 punch to a man that doesn’t stop and Never get KO Conner cardio is shit last rd 2

I’m sorry but Conner get squashed like bug

@bigconan Ferguson was whooping Cerrone fucking ass so bad his eye look like it was about to pop out

Ur saying Conner would KO someone who never been KO before lolllll bro Diaz would have KOd Conner but he went for takedown so he could get submitted

Khabib submit Conner with jaw crank omg blue belts shouldn’t tap to that Dustin Poitier didn’t even tap to that Ferguson would embarrass Conner Conner has NO cardio NO submissions only 1 punch to a man that doesn’t stop and Never get KO Conner cardio is shit last rd 2

I’m sorry but Conner get squashed like bug

First, it's conor, not conner...learn to spell correctly....aldo was never ko'd before conor...pourier was never ko'd before conor either....If you've ever been hurt or knocked down in a fight before, you will be ko'd by conor...simple...while tony has never been stopped, he has come close on a few occasions....pettis knocked tony down multiple times...had tony rolling all over the place to try and recover...pettis we're talking about here....

and conor put an ass whoopin on nate, when he had the time to properly prepare for him...he has no cardio? yet he went all 5 rounds against a diaz and WON...so much for your "has no cardo" haha

Ali vs Spinks was watched by 2 billion people. 2 billion people. Half the earths population at the time watched the man fight. So that should give you an idea. But then again, boxing was the biggest sport back then. Its like comparing Conor to Ronaldo today. Can hardly win a popularity contest against the biggest star of a much bigger sport.
there's literally no way 2b is accurate.

this link has 90m

https://www.ringtv.com/543669-muhammad-ali-leon-spinks-ii-40-years-later/

The closest any fighters have gotten to being bigger than the UFC are Brock, Ronda and Carano. You can argue Brock doesn't count, and the ladies only made it so far.

Connor still needs the UFC if he wants to maximize exposure and revenue. It's the biggest platform in the sport and it isn't even close.

If he quits and joins Bellator or something he will still make truck loads of money, but not as many people are tuning in or paying to see it.
The fans will go anywhere Connor goes

"I'd dance for him whenever he wants"

What a gay and cucked thing to say

You can say that at fw, his only notable win outside of that division is Alvarez. He's 1-1 with Nate. His path after fw is debatable due to everythinng being on his terms. After Nate choked him out he was allowed to chose the rematch at 170 despite him being the one choked out. He was also awarded a title shot at 155 against Alvarez despite not even having a single win at 155 with legit contenders in line. I understand that RDA got hurt but once you lose to Nate, things should change. He was allowed to choose his opponent in Cowboy and the weight for a fight with title implications that would again leapfrog deserving contenders. These things shouldn't be ignored if you consider he got choked out by the other guys he leapfrogged at 155.

He has more fights at 170 then 155 just because he doesn't feel like cutting weight. Who else is afforded these optimal opportunities. The playing field isn't really the same with dude.

Hes def fallen off a bit but he’s still a top 15 p4p fighter. Anybody who claims otherwise is a delusional hater.

Ali vs Spinks was watched by 2 billion people. 2 billion people. Half the earths population at the time watched the man fight. So that should give you an idea. But then again, boxing was the biggest sport back then. Its like comparing Conor to Ronaldo today. Can hardly win a popularity contest against the biggest star of a much bigger sport.

My source said 2 trillion, half the milky way was watching that fight.

No fighter is bigger than the UFC.

Conor is big, but if push comes to shove, hes getting shoved.
Well fucking said. There’s a reason Conor came back fighting for the UFC and not some boxing match. He did it under UFC terms

This gets me thinking...who was a bigger draw in their prime

Ali or Conor?

Is this a joke? Rumble in the Jungle was watched by an estimated 1 billion people, with 50 million of those PPV buys.

No fighter is bigger than the UFC.

Conor is big, but if push comes to shove, hes getting shoved.
Yep. We seen it several times already. Conor isnt smart enough to outwit dana white. He looks like a petulant child when he tries.

The closest any fighters have gotten to being bigger than the UFC are Brock, Ronda and Carano. You can argue Brock doesn't count, and the ladies only made it so far.
They rather not even do business w carano in the end.

lmfao Ali is on a complete different planet. Most 10 year old kids here know him.

No one will remember Conor after 20-30 years.

Im the biggest and most delusional conor fan,... trust me bro

Eddie's obviously not that bright. It's well known Conor signed a 6 fight contract with UFC before the Khabib fight so if he wants to 'dance' it's a 3 way with Dana and I'm having breakfast so I don't want to think about that right now.

Exactly why another Mayweather-McGregor type fight will happen.

Back