Eddie Bravo's Vaporizer Submission ever happened in MMA?

Tha Prophet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering if that sub he did set up to Royler was ever used in MMA. It looks really nasty and possible to use during a fight.

Yeah seems like you'd have to eat a lot of strikes to get that one

I don't remember Rogan screaming vaporizer!!!! at the top of his lungs. So I don't think so.

True, Rogan would undoubtedly get very excited to see it. We'd remember hearing it. He'd probably scream loud enough for all of us to hear even if it was an ammy bout he saw at home on youtube.

I've never heard of a fighter getting a vaporizer like Bravo showed, but other calf slicers have happened.

Anyone have a vid of someone finishing with it, in competition?

Eddie Bravo's calf slicer, the vaporizer, attempt on Royler

Eddie_Bravo_vs._Royler_Gracie_4.gif

um, a toe pull knee compression hasnt just been invented.... lol at calf slicer, lol at vaporizer,......u mean a leg wind? a Leg scissors, or a knee compression me thinks

but, a guy came close recently or at least attempted it, a brown belt in MMA a few months back in XFL maybe or one of those AXS tv or former leagues, maybe titan. someone here trains with him.

Only calf slicer win in the UFC:

i27004_DoBronx1_medium.gif

i27008_DoBronx5_medium.gif

i27005_DoBronx2_medium.gif

i27007_DoBronx4_medium.gif

There've been several other wins in other orgs.

most noticibly OSP in StrikeForce with a KNEE Compression or leg scissors......

How do u guys get Bicep slicer and calf slicer...i mean really, never ever felt the mechanics or where it hurts?????? stop perpetuating this

And in Eddies gif....could have went for the hiplock while maintaing top position long before the long giving up position rout to the truck splits position......something people should realize.

How do u guys get Bicep slicer and calf slicer...i mean really, never ever felt the mechanics or where it hurts?????? stop perpetuating this

And in Eddies gif....could have went for the hiplock while maintaing top position long before the long giving up position rout to the truck splits position......something people should realize.

Fun's over, this guy showed up.

How do you guis get guillotine...i mean really, why doesn't it cut you're head clean off with a weighted blade???????? stop perpetuating this

See also: Figure four ARMlock (for all you catch queens) Actually attacks the shoulder. STOP PERPETUATING

Last edited:
Calf slicers hurt so fucking bad.

Go away

Back