Eddie Bravo: The biggest difference between Tony and all of Khabib's other opponents

I heard Khabib say it was on tight but I'm not going to go out my way to listen to an Ariel interview, was that not the case?

Khabib said that he let Dustin gain the position to bait him, he knew he was too tired to submit and knew it will exhaust him. And he finished him 30 seconds after.

Ariel asked Javier what was his reaction when Dustin applied the guillotine, he answered that he laughed cause he never saw Khabib tapping even in practice. One time a D1 wrestler they have in aka had him in a guillotine shock and he found the solution to escape.

6:20 if you want to listen to it, it's quite funny.

Yawn. Any other lame ass, generic comebacks?
Says the the guy making "Conor tapped" jokes in a thread that has nothing to do it.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Khabib said that he let Dustin gain the position to bait him, he knew he was too tired to submit and knew it will exhaust him. And he finished him 30 seconds after.

Ariel asked Javier what was his reaction when Dustin applied the guillotine, he answered that he laughed cause he never saw Khabib tapping even in practice. One time a D1 wrestler they have in aka had him in a guillotine shock and he found the solution to escape.

Khabib had a really good sense of how tired Dustin was then. (For the record, I agree, I think he did realize Dustin was tired, although I'm skeptical about the "baiting" him stuff). It's a dangerous game to play when after the fact you admit it was tight and you were uncomfortable for a few seconds, if he was indeed "baiting" him. I think (and this is just my opinion and for sure I could be wrong) it's probably more accurate to say that Khabib didn't really "bait" him as much as he didn't sense there was much danger in any spot at that point due to Dustin's fatigue. Dustin did also almost roll Khabib to his back in the sequence, although Khabib did a nice job shifting his weight to not allow himself to get flipped all the way over.

Khabib definitely said one of the guillotines was close, but it's not the one everyone is thinking about. IIRC, he was speaking about the very first attempt.

Khabib had a really good sense of how tired Dustin was then. (For the record, I agree, I think he did realize Dustin was tired, although I'm skeptical about the "baiting" him stuff). It's a dangerous game to play when after the fact you admit it was tight and you were uncomfortable for a few seconds, if he was indeed "baiting" him. I think (and this is just my opinion and for sure I could be wrong) it's probably more accurate to say that Khabib didn't really "bait" him as much as he didn't sense there was much danger in any spot at that point due to Dustin's fatigue. Dustin did also almost roll Khabib to his back in the sequence, although Khabib did a nice job shifting his weight to not allow himself to get flipped all the way over.

I think he's on a level we can't both of us understand so I believe him.
More than him, what Javier said to Ariel is unbelievable, I have no reasons to not believe javier, he's not a liar or an asshole.
So rationally he was totally in control.

Says the the guy making "Conor tapped" jokes in a thread that has nothing to do it.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
You said Khabib has it when he gets it to the ground and proceeded to post a pic of Tony and Kevin implying Tony is lost on the ground. All I did was remind you Tony is far better than the joke in your av. No more, no less. Hopefully you can see that point but I promise you I won't hold my breath.

khabib presents 1 threat best than all the others
suffocating top control, relentless ground and pound.

tony has faced wrestlers and strikers, but he has never faced the best grappler at light weight period.
Right, neither has faced someone as good as the other, that's why the best should fight the best, it makes for an interesting matchup.

You said Khabib has it when he gets it to the ground and proceeded to post a pic of Tony and Kevin implying Tony is lost on the ground. All I did was remind you Tony is far better than the joke in your av. No more, no less. Hopefully you can see that point but I promise you I won't hold my breath.
My AV has nothing to do with my post or opinion of the fight tho
Tony can be better than Conor on the ground and I can still think he'll lose

You just can't help yourself
Smh

I don't need to do that
I never said he has
You certainly don't need to but you are just going to look foolish in thinking Tony loses as soon as it hits the ground. But that's never been a problem for you in the past so keep that way of thinking going I guess.

I think he's on a level we can't both of us understand so I believe him.
More than him, what Javier said to Ariel is unbelievable, I have no reasons to not believe javier, he's not a liar or an asshole.
So rationally he was totally in control.

I also think there's gray area. Like I said, "baiting" him could just mean that he wasn't afraid to put his neck there at that time since he knew how tired Dustin was. That's not necessarily "baiting" him, it's just feeling that you aren't vulnerable due to having a good read on your opponent's energy levels.

You certainly don't need to but you are just going to look foolish in thinking Tony loses as soon as it hits the ground. But that's never been a problem for you in the past so keep that way of thinking going I guess.
"Tony loses as soon as it hits the ground"
More shit I never said
smh

"Tony loses as soon as it hits the ground"
More shit I never said
smh
Oh I didn't know I had to type down what you typed WORD FOR WORD lol. The classic replies of those who just end up trolling I swear.

I also think there's gray area. Like I said, "baiting" him could just mean that he wasn't afraid to put his neck there at that time since he knew how tired Dustin was. That's not necessarily "baiting" him, it's just feeling that you aren't vulnerable due to having a good read on your opponent's energy levels.

This is the moment when my English is not good enough to understand all the subtilities of some words ...
<Fedor23>

This is the moment when my English is not good enough to understand all the subtilities of some words ...
<Fedor23>

For English not being your first language, your posts are not hard to understand at all. I think you are doing just fine.

Of course Eddie is going to vouch for his own guy, but even he said he is uncertain Tony would win, that should tell you something.

Tony attacking off his back will just leave holes for Khabib to expose considering he is vastly superior on the ground.

Tony has only fought two wrestlers in his career and he looked extremely vulnerable against both of them, and Lee and Castillo are not 1/10th the fighters Khabib is.

Best white belt post I've seen in a long time. Thomson was a wrestler too but he was about to retire when he fought Tony.

Oh I didn't know I had to type down what you typed WORD FOR WORD lol. The classic replies of those who just end up trolling I swear.
You don't have to type down word for word
LoL
What would that even accomplish?
You do have to respond to what I actually post tho and not just make up things to respond to
I know it won't be easy for you since that is kinda your thing

Back