Eddie Bravo: The biggest difference between Tony and all of Khabib's other opponents

I am not a khabib fanboy like you are a tony fanboy, I picked dustin to beat khabib, but I know grappling better than you obviously, if an adcc champ couldn't do shit in 4 minutes, your boy who is no where near the same lvl of grappling won't do shit either ...

We are talking about Khabib right? What ADCC champ did he just fight?

Not to mention you just ignoring the point about fighters being hurt before it even hits the mat.

Sure sure you aren't a Khabib fanboy LOL.

lol ramos had 4 minutes to work ... 4 minutes is a damn long time

He was already hurt when it hit the mat. Badly. He was in survival mode, or did you not watch the fight? He was also clearly really tired

It might work or it might not work byt someone has to try it, keep doing the same shit against Khabib is a lost hope, he style thrives on people trying to get up or reverse him.

He's gonna get smeshed

usa_today_10334424.0.jpg
Tony was scared of that staff on his chest

He was already hurt when it hit the mat. Badly. He was in survival mode, or did you not watch the fight? He was also clearly really tired
lol you are not hot for 4 minutes ... 30 seconds max, c'mon find better excuses !

Bravo on point petty much but khabib still over a 2-1 favorite for a reason. Tony also spends significant time with these chokes and has those long limbs which makes him ultra dangerous in context to Bravo's take. Khabib - Conor WAS the most anticipated 155 fight .I think we have a different match up now[ that makes that claim] and one that's been derailed too many times

We are talking about Khabib right? What ADCC champ did he just fight?

Not to mention you just ignoring the point about fighters being hurt before it even hits the mat.

Sure sure you aren't a Khabib fanboy LOL.
- well you can check on every thread about predictions for ufc 242, I always said that dustin would beat khabib by TKO 3rd, I also always said that dustin beat tony. ( I am a bit of a dustin fan ... )

- "We are talking about Khabib right" well islam fought the ADCC champ, we can without a lot of risk assume that khabib's grappling is as good or even better than islam's one...

- ramos had 4 minutes to work, you are not hurt for 4 minutes, have you ever been Knockdown ? after 30 seconds MAX you feel alright even more if you are grappling and not striking ( conscious wise of course ... ) , so during those 4 minutes he couldn't do shit, but if you want to believe that tony who is barely a black belt will transformed himself to become a GOAT bjj fighter, than believe it !

Still waiting on that 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu takeover. It's only been 15 years or so.

I feel like Tony is just going to keep getting taken down. He has been taken down by people that arent on Khabib's level

But I do believe he can put up the most fight on the bottom but Khabib is so dominant on top it seems unlikely

Tony's crazy and wild stand up can definitely hurt Khabib though. And his mentality of not caring will serve him well as a lot of fighters are too worried about the takedown when they try to strike Khabib.

Tony's insane output and cardio is what will allow him to give Khabib the biggest problem out of all Khabib's past opponents

The guy just doesn't care

People are assuming that Khabib is going to fight Ferguson the same way he fought Dustin. Dumb mistake. Khabib shot for singles against Al and Conor, yet used doubles to literally ram Dustin into the fence and went for trips. Khabib changes his tactics and adjusts his arsenal of TDs based on the opponent. Khabib's father said in an old interview that Khabib is going to employ more upper body takedowns against Ferguson, i.e. employ more of a Greco wrestling style.

TL;DR: Do not underestimate Khabib, he's not dumb and knows about the choke threat and can adapt to different opponents having literally THE widest arsenal of takedowns in the UFC.
I think they would go for upper body takedowns because they might think Tony isnt as good as defending upper body takedowns than leg takedowns.

I mean Tony does a lot of rolls to escape takedowns like Granby rolls for e.g.

lol you are not hot for 4 minutes ... 30 seconds max, c'mon find better excuses !

Seriously? You've never trained or fought maybe? When you are already tired and then get clipped and hurt then yeah, you may just be in survival mode which Ramos clearly was for most of round 3.

- well you can check on every thread about predictions for ufc 242, I always said that dustin would beat khabib by TKO 3rd, I also always said that dustin beat tony. ( I am a bit of a dustin fan ... )

- "We are talking about Khabib right" well islam fought the ADCC champ, we can without a lot of risk assume that khabib's grappling is as good or even better than islam's one...

- ramos had 4 minutes to work, you are not hurt for 4 minutes, have you ever been Knockdown ? after 30 seconds MAX you feel alright even more if you are grappling and not striking ( conscious wise of course ... ) , so during those 4 minutes he couldn't do shit, but if you want to believe that tony who is barely a black belt will transformed himself to become a GOAT bjj fighter, than believe it !

I do actually do remember now you are a huge Dustin fan, so...fair enough. I guess I have to concede maybe I'm more biased on this one haha.

I'm still picking Tony.

I do actually do remember now you are a huge Dustin fan, so...fair enough. I guess I have to concede maybe I'm more biased on this one haha.

I'm still picking Tony.
I cried during the ufc 242 press conference ... I am not even kidding ...

Back