Eddie Bravo: Ralek Gracie Tried to Sobotague my show

Its Tru

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
starts at the 9 minute and 50 second part. not sure if the direct link work.
[YT]spj-pH9sV6g[/YT]

EP: 7 of the Brutally Honest Show *Eddie Bravo : Absolutely (Ralek Gracie) attempted to sabotage my show, Eddie Bravo talking the EBI on August 15th. *Beneil Dariush vs Micheal Johnson UFC preview. *Ronda Rousey UFC 190 recap. *Rowdy Rody Piper Funeral respects paid wwe memories. *Beer and MMJ of the week; Palhares and Jake Shields Incident plus *much more.

Last edited:
I can't stand Eddie or the Gracies. Surely there must be someone better out there to hold events and be the face of professional grappling?

sobotague

But yeah I don't doubt it. a lot of the Gracies honestly seem like they have a mobster mentality.

if eddie has a problem he should just challenge ralek to a grappling match. thats how the 1st generation gracies would've handled it. if ralek doesn't respond or refuses the challenge then he comes off looking like a chump.

How about ralek vs Eddie in an mma fight? Ralek would accept that no problem

"Journalism" at it finest ..

You are sobotagueing your self dude

This was my first thought.

[YT]z5rRZdiu1UE[/YT]

I can't stand Eddie or the Gracies. Surely there must be someone better out there to hold events and be the face of professional grappling?

What incredible narcissism to feel like the world should adhere to your likes or dislikes. Bravo has created a great grappling event, with sensible rules. Just be glad for that.

What incredible narcissism to feel like the world should adhere to your likes or dislikes. Bravo has created a great grappling event, with sensible rules. Just be glad for that.

I agree. He created a fun event with fun rules and big prizes that actually get paid. Rumors that two co main event competitors never got paid last event.

tumblr_m3ievszlIn1qzahngo1_1280.jpg

But sobotague is fun to say. Try it. So-bo-ta-gway.

I'm reading it as more of a combination of Peter Sobotta and the Montagues from Romeo and Juliet - Suh-bot-tuh-gyeeu

Back