Eddie Bravo new move from the rubber guard

yeah i know there are a few guys who use it in mma but apart from aoki no one has really dominated with it, yet. would love to see more offesive grappling from the back all round in mma

Tried the new stuff today. Don't really care for the straight jacket, But I like the "special K" arm bar, it was super tight. Also tried the arm triangle from omoplata, from what my partner said it was tight right away.

I'm really liking that arm triangle/brabo move off the omoplata at the end. Gotta try that.

This video is hilarious to show to people who know NOTHING about jiujitsu.. they just scratch their head in confusion.

I used to do UFC prediction videos on youtube, and so I came across their videos. They have the most absolute basic idea about the fighters and 95% of the time just go with the obvious favorite. They still have shitloads of subscribers though because they're pretty and they smile a lot.

It's painful to watch for me.

I tried this out a bit today, the straight jacket is extremely hard to get. I'm really flexible, so getting my legs up wasn't a problem. I would have mission control, but just couldn't quite get my hand on the bottom foot. Maybe my legs just aren't long enough. Also if you have a really strong opponent who is good at posturing up, crack head control seemed much easier for me to get. I'll give it some more chances though.

Damn I hate seeing videos of Eddie Bravo. The guy is bad ass. When I moved here I was stoked to find out that I would live right down the street from were he teaches. At my old school I would always use him as an example of a top bjj player who didn't believe in the gi. Problem is he only has a few classes per week. I am to busy to make those times. I haven't trained in two years now. Sniffle

$10 says eddie tried hitting that and failed.

I really like the omoplata counter to a head arm choke. I have grappled numerous guys with really flexible shoulders and it gets tuff to finish.

Back