Eddie Bravo Exposes Luciferian Elements at the Vatican

It's obvious to anyone with eyes to see, that that place is a snake den.

Tell you what though, I'd love to be able to spend some time inside that library they've got. Hard to imagine what kind of knowledge is kept within those archives. One's got to assume that there's some powerful and fascinating information locked away in there.
I mean, like what though? The science they wanted/tried to suppress from the public is mostly common knowledge now. I don't think they have any magic recipes or facts about the Universe we don't already know. Maybe some books on how they had a problems with pedophilia hundreds of years ago, but that's not a secret either.

I mean, like what though? The science they wanted/tried to suppress from the public is mostly common knowledge now. I don't think they have any magic recipes or facts about the Universe we don't already know. Maybe some books on how they had a problems with pedophilia hundreds of years ago, but that's not a secret either.

Probably some great history books. Maybe some never before seen manuscripts. Great archivist stuff.

My fiancee is Roman Catholic and she says Lucifer obeys God and is God's servant. Just asked her about it

No, they're just a bunch of child touching Christians, just like the Protestant ones. People in power abusing power.

Yeah I know. I read the wiki article, too.

And again, I ask you.....does THAT look like Christ to you???

Or to put it another way: If I showed this to you, and you had no frame of reference about it....and I asked you is this depicting good, or evil? Would you say this is angelic, or demonic in nature? Which one would you choose?

If I had no frame of reference I would probably say that the traditional crucifixion imagery is depicting evil.
That sculpture is more abstract. Looks cool. Kinda metal.

I'll just post my usual whenever the catholic church is brought up here;

The Catholic church is nothing but modernized babylonian pagan religion from back in the days. They sacrifice infants to Baal, engage in pedophilia, engage in blood rituals and their true "gods" they worship is their father god Nimrod aka baal/molech, mother goddess semiramsis aka isis/asherath and son of god Tammuz aka horus/pale jesus

One of the three cities of the one world government being vatican city (spiritual center) the other 2 being London & D.C.

Funny thing is, the people running Catholicism now are just filling in. The originators were a lot more swarthy.

Tell you what though, I'd love to be able to spend some time inside that library they've got. Hard to imagine what kind of knowledge is kept within those archives. One's got to assume that there's some powerful and fascinating information locked away in there.

Books from the library of alexandria before it was burned are there
ancient writings from the America's before Columbus are there
artifacts they dig up in one place, steal take over there, reforge then lie and say they found them in another place are there.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some occult stuff going on. However they did just make a huge deal about how wicca (witchcraft) is becoming popular and how to stop it.

Also that hall doesn't really look like a snake but that sculpture is pretty out there.

Have you got a link to that? Im very interested. Exorcisms are WAY up in the church and its because of all the people getting into channeling and occult practices.

I can confirm that those practices can really cause harm.

Eddie is slowly turning into Joe Rogan who is slowly turning into Dana White...let's talk about that weird conspiracy

yeah catholic church is satan worshippers, proof is not just in the architecture but their actions, didn't they predict this would happen in their own book?

My fiancee is Roman Catholic and she says Lucifer obeys God and is God's servant. Just asked her about it

giphy.gif

The Catholic church is nothing but modernized babylonian pagan religion from back in the days. They sacrifice infants to Baal, engage in pedophilia, engage in blood rituals and their true "gods" they worship is their father god Nimrod aka baal/molech, mother goddess semiramsis aka isis/asherath and son of god Tammuz aka horus/pale jesus

Wood worship if true.

Edgy Brah, while seemingly a nice guy, is not the clearest thinker even in a room containing Brendan Schaub.

Eddie is slowly turning into Joe Rogan who is slowly turning into Dana White...let's talk about that weird conspiracy

Dana White should let this trifecta come to full circle and slowly turn in to Eddie Bravo.

This topic triggers the fuck out of me. If The Catholics are really Evil Luciferians then there is no such thing as the Jesus/Christian God because the Orthodox/Catholics were the first Christian religion. It makes no sense whatsoever. How dumb can people be?

I'm not trying to talk down on Christians, you can believe in Jesus.... It just makes no sense to believe in Jesus and think the first Christan religions are really Satanist.

Last edited:

Imagine if The Necronomicon is inside that library.

Youd prob get locked away forever for even knowing the shit in those vaults and not being a high ranking official lol

Back