Eddie Bravo Exposes Luciferian Elements at the Vatican

Folks need to stop dismissing Eddie. Lol

Organizationally Sanctioned Pedophilia and ensuing cover up will tend to make peoole wonder. Not surprised

The thing I love about Eddy is he gets this stuff from Reddit and YouTube, but acts as if he has all this super secret insider knowledge that would get him killed if he revealed it

Eddie just needs to close his eyelids a quarter of an inch more then he can finally go to sleep.

It's obvious to anyone with eyes to see, that that place is a snake den.

Tell you what though, I'd love to be able to spend some time inside that library they've got. Hard to imagine what kind of knowledge is kept within those archives. One's got to assume that there's some powerful and fascinating information locked away in there.

I watched this too and I gotta admit Eddie Bravo is a fun guest. And he really is balls deep into these conspiracy stuff.

I think Eddie's right this time.

Rogan needs to shut up once in awhile and use common sense, instead of automatically disagreeing with everything Eddie says. This time Eddie's asking legit questions. They have a sculpture that looks like hell that's supposed to depict Jesus, but the figure that's supposed to be Him looks demonic. Then they have a giant hall that looks like a snake, and Eddie's simply asking "where is Christ in that?!" That's a GOOD question!

But Rogan is being willfully dense saying "well, you'd have to talk to the sculptor and the architect." No, you don't. Just look at that crap. It looks evil as hell.

THIS is supposed to be JESUS??? Look at the head on this thing.

aaaesurreaaction-fazzini-paul6-audience-hall.jpg

b48ccf4d62fed1427b1aba82c2053945.jpg

Here's the paul VI audience hall

main-qimg-4e53c3396f99e396f319f78d84fa862c.webp

1675888d03d7529ee461ff5e4e8a285f.jpg

Last edited:
Rogan has become nearly impossible to listen to or watch. I wanted to hear Eddie but just can't do it anymore...

Eddie Bravogan.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some occult stuff going on. However they did just make a huge deal about how wicca (witchcraft) is becoming popular and how to stop it.

Also that hall doesn't really look like a snake but that sculpture is pretty out there.

Rogan needs to shut up once in awhile and use common sense, instead of automatically disagreeing with everything Eddie says. This time Eddie's asking legit questions. They have a sculpture that looks like hell that's supposed to depict Jesus, but the figure that's supposed to be Him looks demonic. Then they have a giant hall that looks like a snake, and Eddie's simply asking "where is Christ in that?!" That's a GOOD question!

But Rogan is being willfully dense saying "well, you'd have to talk to the sculptor and the architect." No, you don't. Just look at that crap. It looks evil as hell.

Intended to capture the anguish of 20th century mankind living under the threat of nuclear war,[1] La Resurrezione depicts Jesus risingfrom a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Intended to capture the anguish of 20th century mankind living under the threat of nuclear war,[1] La Resurrezione depicts Jesus risingfrom a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Yeah I know. I read the wiki article, too.

And again, I ask you.....does THAT look like Christ to you???

Or to put it another way: If I showed this to you, and you had no frame of reference about it....and I asked you is this depicting good, or evil? Would you say this is angelic, or demonic in nature? Which one would you choose?

Last edited:
God created Satan and lets him hang around for all of eternity. I mean what is there to question? Do we think old men at the Vatican aren't aware of the implications of that? Also the pics posted in this thread are very normal. You see what you want to see.

But, I mean Jim Carrey writes a note in his wallet that says he'll become a millionaire in 3 years, does that sound like a deal with God, or Satan? And now he paints pictures about Trump and makes ex gfs kill themselves cause he gave them the clap? Sounds like hell.

I never had doubt they are worshipping some demonic creature and that Vatican is based on negative and demonic influence.

Last edited:

The sculpture has a head and hair, I honestly don't see anything but artistic expression.

I don't care about the Vatican either way. What I do know though, is people always want to have the secret insight about power. Letting yourself fall down that trap is like fatties eating cake.

Vatican are the biggest monsters on earth, have been since their inception, a twisting of chrsitianity

the antichrist and false prophet from the book of revelation will rule with the power of the Vatican, the false prophet is likely the pope at that time

Organizationally Sanctioned Pedophilia and ensuing cover up will tend to make peoole wonder. Not surprised
Can't like, but yeah. The devil lives in the urges we need to repress to make society a better place for everybody. The devil definitely infiltrated that organization. Bunch a weird gay dudes.

Back