Eddie Bravo Backstage at ADCC

"you said 3 hookers if he taps"... "3!? fuck 3!, im getting you 10 hookers"...

Joe is the man..

Does anyone here train with Eddie?? I tried calling his school for prices but no one picks up
Eddie Bravo Backstage at ADCC 2003 : MatRatz.com

1 323 230 7669

They usually pick up. If not email [email protected]

They have been pretty patient and cool with me thus far. The only problem is there isn't JUST a Jiu Jitsu membership there. You have to sign up for all classes unlimited to be able to train with Eddie. That comes to about 265 a month? If you go let me know because if we say we are friends we can get a discount :icon_chee

The only problem is there isn't JUST a Jiu Jitsu membership there. You have to sign up for all classes unlimited to be able to train with Eddie.

you are wrong. you can sign up to just train with eddie for $130/month unlimited. go to 10th Planet Jiu jitsu . shoot an email to eddie or contact him through myspace.

you are wrong. you can sign up to just train with eddie for $130/month unlimited. go to 10th Planet Jiu jitsu . shoot an email to eddie or contact him through myspace.

I did not know this (was given a list of rates and this was not included). Thank you sir for the correction!

EDIT: to the OP, still contact me because from what I heard (I could be wrong on this too) they may offer group discounts.

most significant moments in human history:

1. discovery of the new world by columbus.

2. the industrial revolution

3. eddie bravo tapping royler at 2003 adcc

<small>btw i'm a fan, just trolling a little</small>

Back