Eddie Alvarez vs Will Brooks (MMA Hour)

Haha, nice job from both guys! Will's got to!

Ariel Helwani should admit that he is an instigator. I love his show and watch weekly, but Nick Diaz was dead on when he busted his balls. The dude goes from legit journalist to WWE style troublemaker whenever he gets the chance. He has good journalistic integrity when it comes honesty and context, but he also goes out of his way to start drama.

Yeah agreed about Ariel - he doesn't see his flaws and can't take criticism. But this interview. THis interview be GOLD - so good I am watching it again. LOL @ Will just going off on Alvarez haha

Thanks TS. I've been busy with end of the year school work and haven't been keeping up with a lot of podcasts and such, but I'm gonna bookmark this interview.

it was great because it sounded natural. will really is annoyed and frustrated that this obvious match up hasnt been officially announced yet, and eddie really does believe chandler just had an off night.

I felt like the more they talked, the closer they would be to being friends.

The way Eddie patronizes Will and Bellator is amazingly hilarious lmao.

If Eddie truly has one fight left they are gonna drag there feet on this fight. Or will will randomly get injured

Take a shot for every "At the end of the day" said

Back