Eddie Alvarez tells how dirty Joe Silva was

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaandBeer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
014_Joe_Silva_angry-ufc.jpg

Ok ok .... so I am in the restaurant of a hotel a few weeks after the Anthony Pettis fight eating by myself and next to me is Joe Silva with a group of buddies and I believe Sean Shelby they are having some drinks. I never interacted with Joe but I took the time to introduce (myself). Next I ask who my next opponent could possibly be and half joking half serious ask for the champion if he’s available. Joe took the opportunity to tell me with the way I am fighting I’ll never get a title shot as long as he’s around, they all laugh.

At this point I am completely embarrassed, I want to hurt him but I just joined this promotion and this guy pretty much makes the rules. The funny part was he was standing and I could of swore he was fully seated. So I took the high road and went to my room in a rage. I get a call a few weeks later from Dana not Joe asking for the RDA fight. I thought wow this one must of went over Joe’s Head. Joe’s 4 foot, a lot of things do. So I get the fight I wanted and Joe didn’t want. I KO RDA and win the world title in the 1st round. As I make my out of the ring and in the back guess who is the first guy standing there? Yes Joe. No congrats, no good job just a bitter angry small little man. I said nothing, nothing needed to be communicated, I just wink. Success is how you destroy your enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back