Eddie Alvarez speaks out after TKO loss to Dustin Poirier

Come on Eddie. 1-1? Should be 0-2 but lucky for you it's 0-1-1. You threw not one but two illegal knees and the second one was doubly illegal because it also landed on the back of the head.

Now that I got that rant out the way hopefully Eddie heals up quick and takes some fun fights to end his career. Him vs Barboza is something I've been waiting to see for a while now.
Apparently both Frankie and Eddie struggled to take Barboza down in training so Eddie would have to be in firing range. I would absolutely love to see that fight. Edson sparking Frankie (Edit: Alvarez not Frankie) with a spinning kick or knee would be amazing.

Last edited:
Some people really hate Eddie, in an impotent internet nerd kinda way of course.

1st sentence: there are no gray areas in fighting. then in the very next sentence, lists gray areas such as: controversial calls, judging, and fan support.

Meh.

He got lit the F up in this one, regardless.

Time to move on and look for the next big match-up.

I felt like he won rhe first, dustin was fucked in that fight.

Damn frickin love Eddie but he's somewhat delusional and needs to go back to the basics and quit brawling so much, string a couple quality wins together.

lmao after kneeing a downed opponent in the head he has the nerve to say he won the first fight?? I like Alvares but c'mon dude... Chandler gave this guy CTE, or maybe Conor. Who knows???

Looks at his face and thinks fuck people are gonna love this pic ill go to the hospital after I take this epic selfie. Wife on stand by to wipe the stream of blood away with a hanky with her spit on it. Tough dude but kind of a drama queen. And lol at 1-1 And opinion aside i enjoy watching Eddie fight, he's got heart and he's been in in the game a long time.

He is right, they are 1-1, its just he left out the 0- in the middle.

MMA Records 1-0-1 Eddeh!

eddie's gone dumb now. too many headshots from poirier.

That left eye and the cut under it are gonna be tender as fuck for the next few weeks.

Eddie is confirmed dirty fighter. also, purchased a house well beyond his means. should have stayed true. will be selling or taking out second mortage real soon.

Robbery stand up 4 sure, but you still got ktfo... Learn how to move your head.

Great post. Shame by throwing in the 1-1 thing most won’t read it.

Back