Eddie Alvarez out, Cerrone vs Bendo @ UFC Fight Night Boston

Hard to bet against Bendo here but hard to root against Cowboy!

Man that's still a sick fight. I know Bendo is 2-0 against him but those fights were awesome and happened a long time ago.

Sorry to say for Cerrone but his streak ends here, kinda sucks for the division cause I think Bendo wants to go up to 170 so he's gonna kill a contender then leave.

Damn, ufc better give cowboy that chuck treatment once he retires.

Trust me when I say a loss here for Cerrone won't affect his standing with the UFC. It's a win win situation for him. With a win here, he could be next for a title shot, if he loses, that's okay...it was a very short notice fight.

Precisely. This is perfect for Cerrone's career and with the LW landscape today.

HOLY SHIT! This is awesome from Cowboy, shame for Eddie hope he's well soon.

Cerrone_201308281209057_660_320.JPG

cerrone takes any shit

but fuck i really wanted to see alvarez

but we, lets go cerronay

Damn if Cerrone wins he'll get a guaranteed shitle tot and they'll hype the shit out ta the fight and he'll definitely make tons of $$$ win or lose. Big risk but huge reward.

Most damage he took was probably self inflicted by kicking jurys shins.

Hope this doesn't fuck up his title contention

Would love to see someone on Sherdog (without looking) list the 17 guys Cerrone will have fought in a 4 year span.

Rocha?
Paul kelly
Charles Olivera
Jeremy Stephens
Kj Noons
Pettis
Diaz
Dos anjos
Jim Miller
Dunham
Eddie Alvarez
Melvin Guillard
adriano martins?
Myles Jury

I didn't look anything up I swear I missing a few but I'm having a hard time remembering right now

Career suicide for Cerrone, you gotta take your career more serious man. Bendo is too good an opponent on such short notice. Not saying he can't beat Benny but he does already have two losses to this guy. For a guy so close to a title shot, I'd hate for him to get wreckless career wise.

Good point. If Cerrone loses this one it's back to the drawing board.

Hopefully Alvarez can give Gilbert a striking lesson now.

Cerrone is going to put a hurting on Bendo.

It is probably a blessing in disguise for Alvarez. Cowboy is the man.

Oh snap, sick fight. Cerrone really has some balls.

First fight was crazy and this should be also. Just hoping Bendo doesn't go full LnP on Cerrone after getting brutally KTFO by RDA.

Win/win for Donald.

He wins he's the man fighting on 2 weeks rest, short notice, and against a top dog...

He loses, everyone understands cause he fought on two weeks rest, earned MUCHO respect and props for it, and still gets paid on top of it.

Cerrone is the man. Been down with him since WrekCage.

Back