Eddie Alvarez-Nate Diaz is shit, he's a wannabe w/ a list (New Podcast)

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Our guest are Eddie Alvarez and David Michaud. We have comedian Jason Andors and CM the Intern in Studio. Hope you enjoy.
Adam Hunter
iTunes: http://bit.ly/mmaroasted

For those who don't want to listen to the entire thing, here's what Eddie said:

"Nate Diaz is shit. He's a wannabe with a list. I'm gonna blanket him for 25 minutes straight. That's right 25 minutes straight, cause I don't fight on a card. I headline cards. I will hug the shit out of him. Ref stands us up ? I'll take him down again. I'll wrestlefuck him till Kingdom come. Fight ? I don't come to fight. I come to win. And win is what I'm doing against that cocksucker Nate Diaz. He won't be able to throw a single punch at me with my hands wrapped around him for 1500 seconds. Ask Anthony Pettis about it." - Kenny Florian

Alvarez used to be an exciting fighter. Now he's figured you don't have to fight to win, you just have to wrestle.

I'd love to see Diaz submit this bloke. A decision over Pettis he shouldn't of got and he thinks he's the best LW on the planet

I'd love to see Diaz submit this bloke. A decision over Pettis he shouldn't of got and he thinks he's the best LW on the planet

Don't care who wins, as long as Nate is not allowed to talk afterwards.
He's like

not_a_smart_man_forrest_gump.gif

Eddie, say your gonna wrestlefuck Nate Diaz and go lose all those fans you never had.

He's deluded if he thinks he's anywhere near headlining a card

Bunch of "fighters" have the guy to call themselves fighter when all they really want to do is hug another man for 25 mins

Wow.....who would have thought the day would come where a fighter is openly bragging about stalling his way to voctory instead of fighting.....the sport is changing, fellas.....

For those who don't want to listen to the entire thing, here's what Eddie said:

"Nate Diaz is shit. He's a wannabe with a list. I'm gonna blanket him for 25 minutes straight. That's right 25 minutes straight, cause I don't fight on a card. I headline cards. I will hug the shit out of him. Ref stands us up ? I'll take him down again. I'll wrestlefuck him till Kingdom come. Fight ? I don't come to fight. I come to win. And win is what I'm doing against that cocksucker Nate Diaz. He won't be able to throw a single punch at me with my hands wrapped around him for 1500 seconds. Ask Anthony Pettis about it." - Kenny Florian

You had me going there for a second lol

Wow.....who would have thought the day would come where a fighter is openly bragging about stalling his way to voctory instead of fighting.....the sport is changing, fellas.....
What exactly did he say? I'm in class plus I don't want to watch an entire podcast for a couple quotes.

Back