Eddie Alvarez: "It's a very simple fight for RDA to win."

You're an idiot. You need to hit an English class.

How can a thread be mauled if it's made by one person fool? I'm referring to the first two replies.

Put your tinfoil hat back on scrub, not everyone is out to get you.

lol sorry misread. I thought it said thread made by.

Been staring at the monitor too long. We're good. :D

Slicer just made you his bitch

sorry but it seems that the ufc had frankie and chad as options and chad was the most out of shape and they chose him

as for aldo he just went stupid. he should have a feeling out process, and yeah, take mcgregor early down in the fight

Chad signed on the dotted line. Frankie didn't.

Chad signed on the dotted line. Frankie didn't.

They didn't even offer it to Edgar even though he was on a 4 fight win streak while Mendes won 1 fight...

You'd have to be crazy to think the UFC wasn't scared of Conor losing to 2 guys that already lost to Aldo before Conor got his mega fight with Aldo.

Wow, that sentence looks like you just strung a few words together, do you mean "Stop using words, you don't know what they mean", learn some punctuation my friend.

What are you on about? There is no need for a coma there buddy, nice try.

They didn't even offer it to Edgar even though he was on a 4 fight win streak while Mendes won 1 fight...

You'd have to be crazy to think the UFC wasn't scared of Conor losing to 2 guys that already lost to Aldo before Conor got his mega fight with Aldo.

We can only speculate the real reasons.

Mendes has more knockouts than edgar. At the time it was 7 to 5 In favor of mendes. Generally that would be considered a more dangerous fight, since both fighters were good wrestlers as well.

We can only speculate the real reasons.

Mendes has more knockouts than edgar. At the time it was 7 to 5 In favor of mendes. Generally that would be considered a more dangerous fight, since both fighters were good wrestlers as well.

He was knocking out a bunch of bums like Mckenzie and Guida.

C'mon man. It's obvious to see Mendes was the more winnable fight for Conor so the UFC made that.

Edgar was tweeting Dana nonstop saying he wanted the fight and he was ready and training for it.

Edgar had a relatively close fight against Aldo. Mendes almost got KTFO twice by him.

You're. I'll go back to sleep & you can go back to school.

Dont forget to dig that 6 feet. I also cant go back to school, I am too cool for school :D. See there? Thats where a coma was needed buddy.

Don't.

McGregor is so overrated on these boards I finally realized it's not just trolling anymore. Sherdog acts as if Conor has GOAT stand up.
He destroyed Aldo in 13 seconds...The guy that everyone thought would destroy him,he destroyed him with a very common technique.

Hold on.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

u mad?

He destroyed Aldo in 13 seconds...The guy that everyone thought would destroy him,he destroyed him with a very common technique.

Hold on

u mad?

You know you can just put a spoiler instead of spamming blank space right?

I wanted Conor to lose but thought he was gonna win...

I even won some cash from it.

Dont forget to dig that 6 feet. I also cant go back to school, I am too cool for school :D. See there? Thats where a coma was needed buddy.

Don't.
It's COMMA, you're making a big deal over one comma yet you're not punctuating anything else, you look so stupid!

You know you can just put a spoiler instead of spamming blank space right?

I wanted Conor to lose but thought he was gonna win...

I even won some cash from it.

whats a spoiler? The fight was like 3 months ago.

It's COMMA, you're making a big deal over one comma yet you're not punctuating anything else, you look so stupid!

Why you need to call me stupid bro? This even though I friended you? Thats fudging uncool bruh.

He was knocking out a bunch of bums like Mckenzie and Guida.

C'mon man. It's obvious to see Mendes was the more winnable fight for Conor so the UFC made that.

Edgar was tweeting Dana nonstop saying he wanted the fight and he was ready and training for it.

Edgar had a relatively close fight against Aldo. Mendes almost got KTFO twice by him.

You say it's a more winnable fight now because you have seen mendes lose twice in a row.

Aldo vs edgar was not relatively close.

Mendes rocked Aldo a couple times, which is a couple more times than edgar did.

Mendes vs Aldo 2 was more competitive than Aldo vs edgar

Back