Eddie Alvarez Doesn't Know There is Different Time Zones

Good thing he is fighting in a clean league like One

ofc.jpg
Aung's physique isn't quite comparable to Alain's. I mean hes no bodybuilder.

He's just promoting his fight, obviously its on at different times, doubt anyone in philly even knows he's fighting, who he's fighting, what time etc.

He says "that week" not at the exact same time. Even when he says "timing" he is talking about the general time, such a clickbait title.

He's just promoting his fight, obviously its on at different times, doubt anyone in philly even knows he's fighting, who he's fighting, what time etc.
Exactly. Philly is the 8th biggest metro in the USA with 6 million people and I doubt more than 1000 people in philly could even tell you what month his next fight is let alone time or who against

Exactly. Philly is the 8th biggest metro in the USA with 6 million people and I doubt more than 1000 people in philly could even tell you what month his next fight is let alone time or who against

Lol 1C should promote that, if it doesn't interfere with things in their part of the world.

I dated a girl from Philly once.

Garbage city lol

Do they even test in ONE? lol

No idea my guess would be a no.

I only know they play around with the weight division by making everyone go to the next division essentially making them cut very little, single digits.

He says "that week" not at the exact same time. Even when he says "timing" he is talking about the general time, such a clickbait title.

So it makes even less sense. Are people restricted to watching only one mma event per week?

Back