Eddie Alvarez being sued

bjorn needs to realize that nobody will want to watch eddie in bellator if he gets him back. all the fans want him in the ufc. its lose-lose for bellator.

Has anyone ever seen Death Race? because Bellator is turning into that prison, "oh you can go free... haha in your dreams"

even if bellator matched the UFC dollar for dollar, UFC sponsorship money >>> Bellator sponsorship money, so it isn't really matching his income.

Man, this gives me hope that we'll see Eddie in the UFC.

They do not have PPV buys and that is likely the difference...Bellator likely match the 75k/75k numbers (or whatever the UFC offered) however they have no way to match the PPV bonus' they likely offered as well.

Not to mention sponsors, I am sure Eddie would make a lot of money in the UFC from PPV bonuses and sponsors, it might be even more than he gets payed to fight or at least a sizable chunk of it.

So Bellator literally sue their fighters, but the UFC are supposed to be the bad guys?

So Bellator literally sue their fighters, but the UFC are supposed to be the bad guys?

The UFC is just as bad, just not in the same position as Bellator. Unfortunately none of the major orgs are very good to their fighters unless it benefits them more. Well, maybe Invicta isn't that bad but I have no idea how they work their contracts.

Bellator needs to let this go!! way too much time and money going into this.

from the things that some people have been saying, it seems that alvarez could simply be collateral damage in this in-fight between the ufc and bellator.

if the above is true, then this is bellator's, "last stand", and wants to make it tougher for bellator fighters to enter the ufc.

first you guys say bellator is better now u hate them lol

bellatorasaurus has always been inferior

Wow. Too many of you are gobbling up the "Bellator is evil but we (Zuffa) are angels when it comes to fighters and their contracts." crap DW is pulling here. You gullible chumps.

Uhhhh...Dana hasn't said anything about this, except "it's going to get ugly." This is Eddie talking. And yeah, I'll put a lot of stock into what he says - a lot more than I would Dana OR Bjorn.

Good news, it means Alvarez is on his way to the UFC. I hope Dana and company take care of him for this.

Good news, it means Alvarez is on his way to the UFC. I hope Dana and company take care of him for this.

He'll get locker room bonuses . . . which he can use as proof of the contract not being equal. There is court room record of this (in that Couture/UFC trial), so it should be admissible in court.

Eddie isn't even worth all this noise imo

The UFC sued Randy a few years ago.

Rand had fights left on his contract didnt he? Wasnt he trying to retire to get out of the contract so he could fight Fedor?

Thats not exactly the same thing as this.

Did he give someone an old fashioned philly beatdown?

Back