Ed Herman vs. Ronaldo Souza

uhm Ed Herman does not have big power, is facing the best fighter he's faced in years and has like one or two tkos(over 10 years) in the first round.

Your prediction sucks. Herman gets crushed, watch some mma besides the Ufc.

I watch a whole lot more not only UFC, don't act like a god now because you don't agree

The fuck????

Ruthless gets Kos but Jacare gets Herman????

Oh Zuffa, your inconsistencies are the only thing consistent about you.

lawlor is fighting kos in the ufc - jacare is fighting herman in the last sf show - that's the only reason

Jacare is a superior grappler and a superior striker. He will win this fight easily.

I watch a whole lot more not only UFC, don't act like a god now because you don't agree

not acting like a god. If you had really watched Jacare fights you would never pick Herman to beat him. It's that simple. There literally isn't one aspect of mma that Herman is better at.

not acting like a god. If you had really watched Jacare fights you would never pick Herman to beat him. It's that simple. There literally isn't one aspect of mma that Herman is better at.

Stranger things have happened, never count anybody out

Awesome fight, would love to see my boy Short Fuse win, but Jacare just has so many ways to win this one. He probably gets a submission in the second round.

Jacare looks better every fight, and in his last fight he showed he developed a solid striking game. I have Jacare winning a decision or late 3rd sub.

I remember when Herman was getting lit up by Clifford Starks. Jacare bests him everywhere and I can defenitely see him stopping Herman.

Awesome fight, would love to see my boy Short Fuse win, but Jacare just has so many ways to win this one. He probably gets a submission in the second round.

This

Jacare is better everywhere and i will be betting a lot of money on him.

Back