Ed Herman vs. Ronaldo Souza

hermans tough but jacare pretty much has multiple paths to beat him. jacare is like a more dangerous version of shields. herman may have had the wrong gameplan- clinching with shields was asinine- but still shields beat him without too much trouble.

it'll look very similar to maia/herman when its all over

hermans tough but jacare pretty much has multiple paths to beat him. jacare is like a more dangerous version of shields. herman may have had the wrong gameplan- clinching with shields was asinine- but still shields beat him without too much trouble.

I agree with you completely. Herman is a tough fighter, but Jacare can beat him in many different ways.

You think Herman is gonna beat Jacare? lmao, suggest you watch some Jacare dude.

Jacare demolishes Herman easily. If Shields was able to out grapple Herman easy, Jacare should have no problems.

You think Herman is gonna beat Jacare? lmao, suggest you watch some Jacare dude.

I watched Jakare fight, nothing wrong with predicting a fight where anything can happen. Don't know why you want to play like a genius though.

Jacare by 30-27 UD. I like Herman but he's really outmatched here.

Huh?

Herman's cool and all, but he's getting finished here.

The way he did against Shields, doesn't leave him much hope here.

I think Herman is behind in a lof of UFC fights. He is just not quite there yet IMO.

Herman looked terrible against Shields. Jacare takes this with ease IMO.

jacare is gonna treat ed herman how a top MW should treat ed herman.

Back