Ed Herman and Kevin Holland should fight next weekend

Would be a good fight. Herman always comes to fight but you have to think age is starting to catch up to him, him he's been fighting for some time.

Both guys had their fights scrapped this past weekend and should still be ready to go. I know Holland is a MW so just do the fight at 205! Not like Herman is a huge LHW.

Let these guys bang!
I can get down with this -- would definitely benefit Herman since he has more experience and has been training at 205 but honestly they're probably the same size or close. It would be an entertaining fight stylistically as well.

Would be a good fight. Herman always comes to fight but you have to think age is starting to catch up to him, him he's been fighting for some time.
He has a sneaky underrated ground game as well -- just needs better defense it seems. His fight against Thiago Santos was a wild ride and was actually pretty funny hearing him comment after getting hit.

Both guys had their fights scrapped this past weekend and should still be ready to go. I know Holland is a MW so just do the fight at 205! Not like Herman is a huge LHW.

Let these guys bang!
Herman was a career middleweight with his move to 205 is just bc his age and making it easier to cut weight. He could be a middleweight still if he wanted to. I think you are 100% that they should fight wouldn't be a size difference really. It would have been crazy awesome if they fought that same night they lost their opponents.

He has a sneaky underrated ground game as well -- just needs better defense it seems. His fight against Thiago Santos was a wild ride and was actually pretty funny hearing him comment after getting hit.
Ed never fought Thiago

<bball1>

Ed will be 40 in two months with 40 pro fights, 24 in the UFC. Impressed with his longevity. Decent career in the UFC.
Always been a fan of short Fuse..he definitely got robbed in the Villante fight. :mad:

pretty amazing that Ed Herman is still fighting and the UFC. He never reached the high end of the division, but he was always a good scrap, and dana kept him around and he just keeps fighting. I guess he would pull out wins enough to keep himself around, and could fill a reliable spot, and probably doesnt ask for too much money

I hespect Herman. If I’m not mistaken, he’s a Team Quest dude?

pretty amazing that Ed Herman is still fighting and the UFC. He never reached the high end of the division, but he was always a good scrap, and dana kept him around and he just keeps fighting. I guess he would pull out wins enough to keep himself around, and could fill a reliable spot, and probably doesnt ask for too much money
He has been a pretty important role in the company for sure, pretty impressive

Ed is an OG. He may have lost to Grove for TUF3 but that was so long ago, kudos to him for sticking around after all these years

Apparently Holland is gonna fight Joaquin Buckley, who just fought in LFA last friday.

Back