Ed Debevic's, Where the Waitresses are Rude

MusterX

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Ed Debivic's is known for its rude wait staff. I'm gonna need a group of Mayberry people to visit and record an interaction with the waitress for optimum lulz.

ed-debevics.jpg

I've been there before. My brother in law is a bit of an elitest who goes to nice restaurants and he never caught on that the rude service was a part of the act. He thought it was just par for the course at restuarants the rabble go to.

I managed to break my server down with extreme kindness. She wound up loving me.

They got nothing on The Wieners Circle.

Could not go. Would hurt feelz.

I'd pull my dick out to the wait staff

I dunno, maybe Chicago.
Yeah, they're in Chicago. They aren't too bad there.

You should look up Weiner's Circle Chicago... that is humanity at it's worst.

EDIT: Nevermind I see you found it.

There's place in my city called the Elbow Room where the staff is known for being snarky.

So this girl I know has a Dad who she considers to be embarrassing. One of those guys who cracks jokes constantly and thinks he's hilarious but isn't. He is also known for always flirting with waitresses. So my friend takes her Dad there with no warning about the place.

The Dad starts in with his inappropriate flirting with the waitress. And she looks him straight in the eye and says "Shut..the..fuck..up, you disgusting old pervert."

If the food was good and filled me up, I wouldn't care. I don't like feeling like I didn't get enough food when I pay like that.

EDIT: Nevermind I see you found it.

That should be required attendance for every SJW and snowflake, every night or until broken. Then they would be able to live among us without crying about everything.

Pretty funny the time they took Triumph the insult comic dog there. He burned them back pretty good.

Pretty funny the time they took Triumph the insult comic dog there. He burned them back pretty good.

Ahahaha, he wrecks the fuck out of her. A couple of my favorites.

"You look like if Flint Michigan was a person."

"Meanwhile you're still losing your battle with ranch dressing."

You're in Atlanta?
There's place in my city called the Elbow Room where the staff is known for being snarky.

So this girl I know has a Dad who she considers to be embarrassing. One of those guys who cracks jokes constantly and thinks he's hilarious but isn't. He is also known for always flirting with waitresses. So my friend takes her Dad there with no warning about the place.

The Dad starts in with his inappropriate flirting with the waitress. And she looks him straight in the eye and says "Shut..the..fuck..up, you disgusting old pervert."

When I'm an old man I'm gonna troll them so hard. Go there pretending like I don't know the schtick, get all butthurt and start crying.

Back