Eczema

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Who has cured their cases of skin issues such as eczema, perioral/seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis etc? Anyone? Any stories of suddenly dealing with an issue as opposed to dealing with it since being born and healing it some how?

I dont have to deal with it because of my superior genetics and tolerance to literally every bad thing in the world

couple years ago, out of the blue i had some eczema / psoriasis show up on the side of my neck and hands, dunno why, due to stress I think..

anyway I didnt do anything about it and it didnt go away, so I asked some friend who recommended hydrocortisone, put it on ONCE and it disappeared and never came back, it was the weirdest fucking thing ever, but it never came back lol so its all good

stress is crazy. causes all kinds of hell

Fresh Aloe Vera and Magnesium Oil. Both are good for the skin.

The Aloe grows in my backyard. I rub the gel from the Aloe on my face and leave it on for about 30 min. I rinse it off real good and after my face dries I apply about 1 tsp of the Magnesium Oil on my face and neck and leave it on for about another 30 min and rinse it off. As long as I use it everyday, the eczema stays away. They also help get rid of wrinkles (if you have them) and keep the skin looking young.

The Magnesium Oil is also a good health supplement if you are deficient so you kill two birds with one stone. It burns the first few times you use it, but you get used to it.

Edit
Or you can just use the hydrocortisone mentioned above. I have used it and it worked, but I also had to use it everday.

Last edited:
Hmm. So that's how that word is spelled. Looks weird as shit.

I got dat chicken skin. Thanks a lot dad.

big relation to altered gut microbiome/yeast over growth and intestinal parasites with skin conditions. I was told they had no idea why it happened but id have it forever. I had what looked like sun dried tomatoes all over my face oozing all over.
it was terrible. this was a little over a year ago and now for the last like 5 months I have been completely clear skinned 90% of the time. just sometimes near my nose it gets a tiny red. I was having terrible scalp dandruff none what so ever now

Toothpaste cures all. Just slather some on your worry areas and in 2-3 days it will be healed. Trust me.

big relation to altered gut microbiome/yeast over growth and intestinal parasites with skin conditions. I was told they had no idea why it happened but id have it forever. I had what looked like sun dried tomatoes all over my face oozing all over.
it was terrible. this was a little over a year ago and now for the last like 5 months I have been completely clear skinned 90% of the time. just sometimes near my nose it gets a tiny red. I was having terrible scalp dandruff none what so ever now

Try putting vaseline on the red dry areas near your nose and leave it on overnight.

Never had eczema but presently have a red rash on the tip of my dick. Serious. No idea why.

Betaderm, its a super strong steroid cream that you need to go to the doctor for

Never had that, but I do have a pimple on the tip of my penis. I named it Larry.

I have eczema on my hands. Tried all kinds of shit. Over the counter, natural shit, prescription steroids, hydrocortisone topical and pills. The only thing that worked for me was bag balm. Used to itch like a motherfucker. I'd scratch and scrach, it would bleed like shit, but it would still be itchy as fuck 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is the only thing that stops the itching.

lg-86689-72086C_18113_int.jpg

I had it on my hands for a while. I boiled the cause down to being grapefruit rinds. You know the shit that spurts out when you peel them? That shit. I've heard citrus fruits in general are a cause, but grapefruits seem to be the problem for me. If you eat a lot of these fruits, I'd suggest wearing gloves when you peel them. Worked for me.

In general though, it's brutal. When I broke out badly, my only savior was prescribed itch cream, and Vaseline. Smothered my hands in Vaseline 24/7 to ease the dryness.

Good luck. You have my sympathies.

I've been having psoriasis my whole life (neurodermatitis diffusa). Before adolescence I had it on my elbows only. But when I was in my teens it crept almost everywhere, on my abs, on my legs and what's worse on my neck and my forehead. I had tough times with girls and overall it was shit. Scratched myself at nights so my skin was bleeding everywhere.

Now I'm 40 and I don't have any signs, unless I don't sleep well or experience really serious stress, then it shows up until I calm down and relax.

Also chocolate, cocoa, lemon and oranges contribute to that so I had to learn how to avoid them.

Toothpaste cures all. Just slather some on your worry areas and in 2-3 days it will be healed. Trust me.

toothpaste can leave scars. avoid it, in my opinion, and let nature run it's course. drink lots of water and wash your skin often.

toothpaste can leave scars. avoid it, in my opinion, and let nature run it's course. drink lots of water and wash your skin often.

Actually, soap can dry you out even more, and agitate the issue. Especially if it's on your hands.

Moisturizing is the key. Be sure you have a moisturizing soap when washing too. The girly stuff. None of that Zest bar shit.

Back