ECW Barbed Wire City Documentary full video

ECW was classic, Tommy Dreamer and Sandman all day long and Mike Awesome with the Awesome Bomb off the top rope

Tommy Dreamer was an enigma to me. He got his ass kicked ALL the time. I mean 9 times out of 10 if he was in the ring and it wasn't a PPV event, someone was going to run in and hit him with something. It was like clockwork. "Oh Dreamer's on? He's fucked".

Everyone liked him though for some reason. Me included.

I like the part of ECW when Big Show was the champ.

That was around the beginning of ECW right? Man. If Big Show and Bobby Lashley's feud wasnt as great as it was, i dont think ECW wouldve stayed in business that long.

Mine was Blue Meanie. He could have saved ECW if WWE didn't buy them out.

No selling my laxed troll attempt. Quality.

But seriously, i was a big Taz fan. Also Mikey Whipreck, kid could wrestle. I watched his WCW debut against Kidman a few weeks back, great match.

But seriously, i was a big Taz fan. Also Mikey Whipreck, kid could wrestle. I watched his WCW debut against Kidman a few weeks back, great match.

i still got that uncensored 99 ppv on vhs i watch atleast once a year. probably my favorite match from that card right next to the triple threat hardcore match of raven, sandman and bam bam

The Whipwreck guy I never heard. Taz is one of the very first cocoa midgets. He's like a bulldog. Big head, fudgy and short.

Wrestling documentaries are always depressing as fuck. Thanks for the upload.

Back