Economics Consulting

vais4

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm a student at a fairly prestigious institution looking to break into economic consulting, so I thought what better place to ask for advice than Sherdog.

Anyone have any tips on how to get an internship/job in the industry or any tips for industry in general?

**Title should read Economic* Consulting**

Last edited:
In my experience, people straight out of school think they're hot shit, but don't know shit and can't do anything without someone teaching them, hand holding, and checking their work thoroughly. That's just from my experience and observations.

Pretty vague question. How can anyone offer advice without knowing where you are, what education and skills you have, and what areas are of interest.

to get a good job as a economic consultant you usually need a graduate degree and most times a PHD

I'm a student at a fairly prestigious institution looking to break into economic consulting, so I thought what better place to ask for advice than Sherdog.

Anyone have any tips on how to get an internship/job in the industry or any tips for industry in general?

**Title should read Economic* Consulting**

You do realise that this is Sherdog.

Back