Ebersole's next fight?

Is he still on the roster? His last 3 fights were boring losses from memory, Ive never liked watching him fight.

Nearly all of his UFC fights are as boring as it gets. Claude Patrick(should've lost imo) & James Head fights are up there with most boring ever. But he posted on sherdog a couple times..So exciting!!!!

He got his ass kicked in his last fight vs Story, lost an AWFUL fight vs Head prior to that and his last win was a controversial decision vs Patrick in an uneventful fight. Sorry but you guys are still high on his first two ufc fights several years ago.

You're forgetting a pretty good fight vs TJ Waldburger during that string of performances.

But yeah, I think Ebersole missed his chance to really make a run at things. Age, injuries and just the level of competition raising hurt him.

You're forgetting a pretty good fight vs TJ Waldburger during that string of performances.

But yeah, I think Ebersole missed his chance to really make a run at things. Age, injuries and just the level of competition raising hurt him.

I didnt forget it. First round was entertaining but not the second or the third one, not really anyway. He got dropped by Waldburger. Who can make that claim apart from Arrosol? Lol :p

He has trained in Australia for awile so him getting on the NZ card would make sense.

I don't know how to post pics, but if I did, I would post the hairrow

He needs to move to LW already. Thought he was planning on dropping before the Head fight, then he took the Story fight... he looks small in there at WW and got bullied in his last 2 by bigger men.

He usually swings by this board every couple of months. Here, I'll put out the signal:

152058.jpg

His td looks slowmo and painful to watch, n his fighting style too one dimensional... used to be a fan, but his last few fights just awful...

Back