Ebersole's next fight?

really wish he would fight more often, big fan

i hope he fight again soon, big fan he is a great fighter and coach, he also super experienced ( more experienced than every UFC Champ)

Is he still on the roster? His last 3 fights were boring losses from memory, Ive never liked watching him fight.

injuries? haven't heard of him for awhile now that TS brought it up

He lives and trains in Thailand now. Probably got better things to do.

I'll see him next month at Tiger, LOL...I'll tell him you lot said "Whats up" :D

Ebersole has looked like crap ever since he smashed Dennis Ballman

Ebersole's awesome. Who knows what's going on with the guy though, he's on a 2 fight losing streak and I haven't seen any interviews on him recently. Maybe fighting's the last thing on his mind just now

A week or two ago Rogan mentioned, on his podcast, that Ebersole hasn't fought in a while due to an injury or injuries. He didn't mention anything specifically though.

You must have him mistaken

He got his ass kicked in his last fight vs Story, lost an AWFUL fight vs Head prior to that and his last win was a controversial decision vs Patrick in an uneventful fight. Sorry but you guys are still high on his first two ufc fights several years ago.

Didnt he retire after the Rick Story fight?

Edit I remember now. He definitely claimed retirement at the least.

Last edited:
He got his ass kicked in his last fight vs Story, lost an AWFUL fight vs Head prior to that and his last win was a controversial decision vs Patrick in an uneventful fight. Sorry but you guys are still high on his first two ufc fights several years ago.

Agreed. The dude is a lnp artist, surprised he has so many fans

Back