Eating under 500 calories per day going on day 4.

I made a Thread several months ago about how I lost my Lockdown Gains. 1 month only 5 eggs a day and lost 22 lbs.

Now, 3.5 months and a lot of Gym Time later I am back at 185 lbs. Gained 27 lbs (20 lbs pure muscle) and beching teh 250 lbs.

It works Bro but you need to be mentally strong af. Our Body is able to do much more than we think.

Have you tried getting all your calories from motor oil?

I made a Thread several months ago about how I lost my Lockdown Gains. 1 month only 5 eggs a day and lost 22 lbs.

Now, 3.5 months and a lot of Gym Time later I am back at 185 lbs. Gained 27 lbs (20 lbs pure muscle) and beching teh 250 lbs.

It works Bro but you need to be mentally strong af. Our Body is able to do much more than we think.

20lbs of muscle in 3.5 months is impossible unless you're on steroids.

I don’t even go to the gym anymore. I found that it didn’t really make much of a difference to my physique (unless I went very very often) and even then, losing body fat made me look gaunt and too thin for my clothes/suits. I actually look more attractive and feel better when I am well fed and well rested.

I still cycle and go for walks, but you have to ask yourself, to what end? why are you going to the gym in the first place? Who are you trying to impress? Why are you going on these crazy diets?

As for me I am doing all of these crazy diets and trainings for myself, so I would feel confident in my own body

I don’t even go to the gym anymore. I found that it didn’t really make much of a difference to my physique (unless I went very very often) and even then, losing body fat made me look gaunt and too thin for my clothes/suits. I actually look more attractive and feel better when I am well fed and well rested.

I still cycle and go for walks, but you have to ask yourself, to what end? why are you going to the gym in the first place? Who are you trying to impress? Why are you going on these crazy diets?

I work out at home, but for me the reasons are:

1. It makes me feel much better mentally.
2. It's good for you and can keep you healthy as you age.
3. It's an ego boost to look good and for people to find you physically attractive. I would feel worse about myself if I wasn't in good shape.

No crazy diets here either, I just eat whole foods year round and enjoy cooking.

I work out at home, but for me the reasons are:

1. It makes me feel much better mentally.
2. It's good for you and can keep you healthy as you age.
3. It's an ego boost to look good and for people to find you physically attractive. I would feel worse about myself if I wasn't in good shape.

No crazy diets here either, I just eat whole foods year round and enjoy cooking.

Cool.

Whatever you find works for you. I eat well and I rest a lot. I am also in the academic/education industry, so I’m always reading lots of books and academic texts, I find I burn a lot of calories doing this.

I honestly find that I am more attractive to women when I’ve eaten a steak and slept well. My face looks fuller and I’m generally in a more positive mood and mindset.

Today's the 4th day of me eating under 500 calories every per day. I'm eating just once and the calories is around 400 to 500. First day, I was having trouble sleeping. Having heart palpitations, but I think my body's gotten a little more used to it now.

Just doing it for the fuck of it. I've been eating whatever I want, whenever I want, however much I want. I thought I'd do a 180 and see what happens. I started off at 188 lbs. Haven't weighed myself yet.

Is there any empirical data you used to arrive at the 500 calorie daily limit, or did you just pull the number out of your ass?

How long to you plan to continue this little experiment?

That's not a good idea.
Yup.

So TS, this is called anorexia.

Most weight loss experts don't even recommend this level of caloric restriction.

You're pushing your body into starvation mode.

You'd be much better off 1200 - 1300 calories per day combined with exercise if you want to lose weight.

The way you're going about this is not safe.

20lbs of muscle in 3.5 months is impossible unless you're on steroids.
Bro I don't get this lbs shit so I'am telling you in KG. I started with 72 kg and I am now 84 kg. I gained at least 8-9 kg muscle mass in nearly 4 months - with good nutrition, heavy work out, good resting periods and muscle memory it's of course possible.

I'm getting bored of this already. On to the new thing.

Back