eating porridge after workout

lolmit

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hello , i want to know if eating porridge is good after workout? is it include enough protein? for today example i ate porridge with cinnamon is it recommend?

Could use more protein, yes.

Is it helping you with workouts/muscle building? If yes, don't worry.
Are you getting fat? If not, don't worry.
If you're looking at replenishing glycogen stores, it's fine.

Overall, it's pretty fine. Cinnamon is good flavor.

What are you, Goldilocks?

hahahaha at the goldilocks reference!

Add a banana or two the mix!

Why do you need validation to eat porridge after a workout?

It's carbs, right? Get it down your cake hole. Mix some whole eggs into it, bosh it in the microwave until cooked, give it a stir and boom you have yourself a half decent post workout snack.

For breakfast erry day I mix Porridge water and 4/5 eggs, microwave it, stir it half way through.. and once the eggs are cooked I'll add a scoop of Brotein powder.
Chocolate flavoured scrambled porridge thingy, that's high in carbs, protein and fats.

Maybe I'm too Americanized, but I don't know anyone that eats porridge. Am I missing out on something delicious?

For breakfast erry day I mix Porridge water and 4/5 eggs, microwave it, stir it half way through.. and once the eggs are cooked I'll add a scoop of Brotein powder.
Chocolate flavoured scrambled porridge thingy, that's high in carbs, protein and fats.

That is like.... the most bachelor bro recipe I've ever seen.

I don't known whether I should be impressed or disgusted, or both.

Maybe I'm too Americanized, but I don't know anyone that eats porridge. Am I missing out on something delicious?

You probably know people who eat oatmeal, eh?

That is like.... the most bachelor bro recipe I've ever seen.

I don't known whether I should be impressed or disgusted, or both.

Try it for yourself and then decide. The mix might come out a little dry if you've nuked it in the microwave, so it's a good idea to add boiling water with the brotein powder to help lube it up.

Why do you need validation to eat porridge after a workout?

It's carbs, right? Get it down your cake hole. Mix some whole eggs into it, bosh it in the microwave until cooked, give it a stir and boom you have yourself a half decent post workout snack.

what is it brotein powder? :icon_conf
try porridge with cinnamon and sugar(i use white one) you will taste heaven! and i hope healthy food :O

well Eddie Hall was talking about eating it after workouts, so good enough for me.

Back