EASY money to be made: Francis at +125

You're aware that I can think Francis should be around -150 to -200 and Gane at should be around +125 to +160, and independently believe that Gane has a 10% chance of winning in my own personal opinion, right? That those are completely independent things that have no bearing on one another.

Seriously?

Both statements are your personal opinion, man. In one opinion you say Gane should be +125 to +160 which is directly implying he has a 44-37% chance of winning and then say in your opinion he has a 10% chance of winning. Money lines have implied probability so it makes no sense to think he should be at a +125 to +160 money line AND think he has a 10% chance of winning. Your opinion is that you think he has two very different probabilities of winning.

This guys signature actually says "an intellectual mind"

Someone with this level of stupidity

It actually says "an inquisitive mind..."

You have zero reading comprehension to go with your gump like math skills.

The bookies set these odds in the hopes of getting suckers to bet on Ngannou. All the smart money is on Gane.

Did you buy a 07 account?
Obviously you could not with your betting profits. Good luck dude, it may be a learning experience.

Good way to lose money

It's ok. Let him give advice. If anyone ever follows this fool, they surely deserve the loss.

No one who starts a thread on betting odds could be so inept at understanding betting lines.

That’s harsh dude, but TS is earning it with every post he writes. He may not know anything about fight odds, but it is ironic that he keeps doubling down.

The only thing that you have is established is that you are:
An absolute mongoloid who knows absolutely nothing about fight odds

Do you wear a helmet before boarding the short bus every morning?

Bunch of idiots ITT. Not surprisingly, you guys were wrong. If you want to win, bet on my picks. I am now up $1425 for the year (also bet $500 on Figueiredo).

I thought Francis should have been a bigger favorite too. Gane surprised me, looks like if he really spends time on his wrestling he will be hard to beat. Ngannou pretty lucky to be leaving with a win here, but credit to him for adapting and finding a way to win

Bunch of idiots ITT. Not surprisingly, you guys were wrong. If you want to win, bet on my picks. I am now up $1425 for the year (also bet $500 on Figueiredo).
You already embarrassed yourself by proving you don't know how odds work.

No one should ever listen to you. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You already embarrassed yourself by proving you don't know how odds work.

No one should ever listen to you. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You proved nothing other than having a proclivity to straw man

You proved nothing other than having a proclivity to straw man
Dude, you are pretending to be a betting expert, giving people advice.

In the very same thread, you proved without a doubt you have no idea what you are talking about. You can't make this shit up.

Now you are being smug because you got lucky.

Let me guess, you predicted Ngannou by decision.

Lol @ easy money. +125 and ngannou had to wrestle to win the last three rounds. And he only won the last round because gane went for a heel hook from top

Lol @ easy money. +125 and ngannou had to wrestle to win the last three rounds. And he only won the last round because gane went for a heel hook from top

If ands and buts were candy and cigars, everyday would be Christmas.

It was a great line and easy money.

If ands and buts were candy and cigars, everyday would be Christmas.

It was a great line and easy money.
No, I know what a great line and easy money is, and that wasn’t it. I’m sure you were thrilled when ngannou came out with knee pads on and looked like he was about to fall over in the second round from exhaustion.

And there weren’t any ifs and buts in my post, young Socrates

"easy" lol Francis ballooned to like +220 after the first 2 rounds and barely anybody wanted to touch that after how he looked to that point, congrats on the win but wasn't easy at all.

$1425 ? My wife spent that on a pair of shoes last week. Post your slips when you’re betting a few grand at a time and people might take you more seriously, although it would be impossible to take you less seriously.

$1425 ? My wife spent that on a pair of shoes last week. Post your slips when you’re betting a few grand at a time and people might take you more seriously, although it would be impossible to take you less seriously.

Congratulations, you married a fucking idiot. Anyone who spends $1425 on a pair of shoes is a moron.

Congratulations, you married a fucking idiot. Anyone who spends $1425 on a pair of shoes is a moron.

Congratulations - you’re a broke ass dumb fuck. I have enough money that I don’t think $1425 is much.

Back