EASY money to be made: Francis at +125

I haven't been this excited for a HW fight since Cain/JDS or Reem/Lesnar. It really does feel like anything can happen.

I'm still leaning Frank with a shockingly easy KO but there's always the chance he just goes wild and gets embarrassingly KO'ed or, taken down and submitted.

That's what happens when your combined fight total is a few minutes. We still don't know a ton about him.

If there wasn't so much talk about Francis's contract and his future he might be the favorite. Yes I agree +125 is a steal.

TS....

So first you claim that Francis should be a -150 to -200 favorite?

Then you claim Game only has a 10% chance of winning the fight?

The only thing that you have is established is that you are:
An absolute mongoloid who knows absolutely nothing about fight odds

Do you wear a helmet before boarding the short bus every morning?

Imagine thinking you are qualified enough to handicap a fight while also thinking any sports book would have Francis at -150 and Gane at +900

A moderate favourite AND massive underdog.

He definitely didn't ride that short yellow bus to any school that offered a basic math class

Where's the strawman in that statement?

I said that Francis should be -150 to -200, which he started at. I then said that Gane has a 10% chance of winning. My personal opinion on the chances of Gane winning have no bearing on his betting odds I hope you're aware.

I said that Francis should be -150 to -200, which he started at. I then said that Gane has a 10% chance of winning. My personal opinion on the chances of Gane winning have no bearing on his betting odds I hope you're aware.

Like I said, imagine thinking you could handicap a fight and have the odds -200 to +900. Thats not a strawman, thats your logic at work.

However I have to commend you on your trolling. No one who starts a thread on betting odds could be so inept at understanding betting lines.

Bravo

Like I said, imagine thinking you could handicap a fight and have the odds -200 to +900. Thats not a strawman, thats your logic at work.

However I have to commend you on your trolling. No one who starts a thread on betting odds could be so inept at understanding betting lines.

Bravo

You're doing an excellent job at misrepresenting my argument.

Bravo

You're doing an excellent job at misrepresenting my argument.

Bravo

I'm just repeating the numbers you posted. You said Ngannou should be -200, which isn't egregious in of itself. Then you went full short bus by saying gane as a 10% chance, which when converted to a money line odd, is +900. So yeah that's objectively your argument

If I'm betting Ngannou then I'm betting him by KO/TKO. Maybe 25 on round 1 ko, 20 on round 2, 5 on round 3.

If I'm betting Ngannou then I'm betting him by KO/TKO. Maybe 25 on round 1 ko, 20 on round 2, 5 on round 3.

This. If you think Francis wins you should put money on a stoppage, KO and even play the early rounds too.

Actually.... You postulated two very disparate opinions....

Francis is either @ -150/-200 or -900.... Pick one.... You can't have it both ways mate.

Ignorant troll gonna troll right?

That's the smart way to play it. If I was betting I would hedge it with Gane outright for maximum security but the returns would be modest.

Some of the world's very best minds in here.

Back