Easy explanation to why Khabib is UFC GOAT.

anderson lost to a guy with a 5–7–1 record.
Fedor is 5-5 fighting in the states
Anderson's prime was during his UFC run and Fedors was in pride. GSP did well to stop fighting after he narrowly beat Hendricks as the WW were getting better

At this point it doesn't matter because he beat every top opponent but Tony in his division and has been beating them for years. We all know how Tony fight would play out too.

The tony fight has been a freak fight and for whatever reason that fight is cursed

If you care about PEDs, Khabib or GSP is the GOAT.

With Khabib being more dominant, fighting better competition and being undefeated. Also a better overall record.

GSP has more title defences and won the belt at higher weight class as well.

I’d put Khabib slightly in front of GSP.

If you don’t care about the PEDs, Jon Jones is on a another level than everyone else.

My list goes like:

Jones
Khabib
GSP
DJ
Anderson
DC
Stipe
Fedor
Conor
Adesanya

Let me begin this by saying I've been a GSP fan from the beginning. I love JJ as well and have always supported him.

GSP lost his first title shot, got submitted and outclassed by Matt Hughes. Khabib has never been outclassed or beaten.

GSP was given a tittle shot with 4 fights in within a span of a year being in the UFC.It took Khabib almost 10 years and 9 fights to get a title fight. He has looked like a champion from the start and has made every opponent look like they don't belong in there with him.

GSP got knocked out to Matt Serra and lost his tittle. Khabib has never been KO'd or dropped or bled.

GSP walked away from the sport while he was in his prime and the WW division getting better than ever. He had new opponents that would give him a lot of trouble, like Usman and Colby. (Yes you could say Khabib is retiring early as well, but he has cleaned out the whole division and made everyone look like a regional amateur MMA fighter.)

GSP arguably lost the fight on the scorecards vs Hendricks.

I have Jon Jones #1 on my list but he loses all credibility by using PEDs and being the fakest person possible.

Jon Jones has also made a career out of beating up post-prime pride middleweights.

Jon Jones was beating middleweights half his size, looking mediocre vs people his size.

Jon Jones got sent to the hospital vs 1st Gus fight, possibly lost the fight on score cards. Possibly lost the fight against Reyes .Many people score it 3-2 Reyes. Goat? Yeah no. Popped hot for peds and been on drugs his whole career.

Khabib has never lost a round ,been beaten ,bled, looked lesser than his opponent.

Yes Khabib has 3 tittle defenses,but that doesnt mean anything. At the time Khabib came in RDA and Frankie Edgar was the champ. You are telling me Khabib wouldnt have beaten those guys at the time? He rag dolled RDA.

GOAT means dominance to me and I don't see any other fighter that is dominant as Khabib. He doesn't need 10 tittle defenses ,he has already cleared out everyone working up to the tittle.

DC explains this very well.

An easier one is wait for it... he’s not.

I respect your post and the thought you put into it. The thing is imo, gsp had a way hard path than khabib. And avenged his losses.
Recency bias is a thing; people forget how great gsps opponents were before they fought gsp... he was a career killer if you really look back.
Who knows, maybe in time khabibs opponents will have the same fate

Lol what? Shogun lost to a ultimate fighter winner who happened to be a cop that got into fighting.

Shogun was literally the #1 ranked LHW in the world when Jones beat him...

Edit: Looking at your other responses in this thread you're either trolling or retarded. Moving on...

Love GSP and Jones would be GOAT for me if it wasn't for PED's. As it stands now Khabib is GOAT. Beat everybody he faced, never even bled once and beat 3 top p4p fighters in a row with ease. Nobody comes close.

Let me begin this by saying I've been a GSP fan from the beginning. I love JJ as well and have always supported him.

GSP lost his first title shot, got submitted and outclassed by Matt Hughes. Khabib has never been outclassed or beaten.

GSP was given a tittle shot with 4 fights in within a span of a year being in the UFC.It took Khabib almost 10 years and 9 fights to get a title fight. He has looked like a champion from the start and has made every opponent look like they don't belong in there with him.

GSP got knocked out to Matt Serra and lost his tittle. Khabib has never been KO'd or dropped or bled.

GSP walked away from the sport while he was in his prime and the WW division getting better than ever. He had new opponents that would give him a lot of trouble, like Usman and Colby. (Yes you could say Khabib is retiring early as well, but he has cleaned out the whole division and made everyone look like a regional amateur MMA fighter.)

I have Jon Jones #1 on my list but he loses all credibility by using PEDs and being the fakest person possible.

Jon Jones has also made a career out of beating up post-prime pride middleweights.

Jon Jones was beating middleweights half his size, looking mediocre vs people his size.

Jon Jones got sent to the hospital vs 1st Gus fight, possibly lost the fight on score cards. Possibly lost the fight against Reyes .Many people score it 3-2 Reyes. Goat? Yeah no. Popped hot for peds and been on drugs his whole career.

Khabib has never lost a round ,been beaten ,bled, looked lesser than his opponent.

Yes Khabib has 3 tittle defenses,but that doesnt mean anything. At the time Khabib came in RDA and Frankie Edgar was the champ. You are telling me Khabib wouldnt have beaten those guys at the time? He rag dolled RDA.

GOAT means dominance to me and I don't see any other fighter that is dominant as Khabib. He doesn't need 10 tittle defenses ,he has already cleared out everyone working up to the tittle.

DC explains this very well.

6 paragraphs is easy?
DC rides kbobs nuts and hates jones of course he'll side with him.

15 to 4 - try harder

Shogun was literally the #1 ranked LHW in the world when Jones beat him...

Edit: Looking at your other responses in this thread you're either trolling or retarded. Moving on...

#1 ranked LHW losing to a ultimate fighter who happened to fight part time while being a full time cop.LOL.

1. GSP
2. Jon Jones
3. Fedor
4. Daniel Cormier
5. Anderson Silva

does Khabib even make sixth place?

Khabib didn't fight regularly was injured and missed weight, he has nobody to blame but himself. Conor was expecting to fight Khabib after Aldo and khabib fucked that up, nobody else

Lol..BJ penn....
2 weight. Khabib can go beat usman and cement his legacy but nah, no weight advantage at 170
Habib.0.jpg

Can't wait for GSP to school Khabib! Jabs and stuffed takedowns all night. We will even get to see Khabib on his back.

GSP 50-45

GOAT means dominance to me and I don't see any other fighter that is dominant as Khabib. He doesn't need 10 tittle defenses ,he has already cleared out everyone working up to the title.

GSP, a little more than 2 years into his career was going up against the p4p king at that time in Matt Hughes. 2 years into Khabib's career he was fighting at WW in regional promotions and wouldn't return to LW until his UFC debut 17 fights into his career.

GSP got cocky and underestimated his opponent, no ignoring that. Khabib got outworked and most viewers, casual/pros/media scored it for Tibau, but the judges didn't, so his record stays unblemished.

Yes, Khabib only has 3 title defenses, that ties him with Penn, Edgar, and Henderson. Your proposed g.o.a.t managed to tie those 3 and it took him longer to do it, at least in Penn's case he attempted to do something special by challenging the next champ up.

GSP retired after a highly controversial win over Hendricks, but aside from him, he didn't have a bevy of challengers. Who was he supposed to face after Johny, Lawler? Who else? The top contenders right now weren't even in the company at that point. Woodley was considered barely more than a prospect after losing to both Marquardt and Shields. Khabib has fought 4 of 15 in the UFC's top rankings. He didn't wipe out anything.

Khabib is the greatest "what if" the sport has seen at this point.

Back