Easiest Path To Title Shot: Tyron Woodly?

That Carlos already jumped Woodley in line for a shot once since losing to him and every one wants it to happen again?
Oh I thought you were talking about a twoodleywonder boy fight that I never heard about cuz no one is asking for a condit title fight

Ronda literally had her belt handed to her.

Oh I thought you were talking about a twoodleywonder boy fight that I never heard about cuz no one is asking for a condit title fight
No I think that Wonderboy vs the winner of Lawler/Woodley should definitely happen, that was for the people asking for the Condit rematch

TS post thread about Tyron Woodley:
-misspells last name
-post pic of Din Thomas, whose only resemblance is being black

tumblr_m5plr9OpzO1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Woodley title shot make me angry for Demian Maia.

I would say Gus or Sonnen but is getting your ass beat easy?

I think TS might have a point.

NOT COUNTING SHORT NOTICE REPLACEMENTS

who do you guys think had the easiest path to a title shot in modern UFC? (Let's say since FOX)

I think it has to be t woodley.

He got a split decision over gasalumni then spent the next 18 months being undefeated against no challengers

What yall think? Anyone have an easier path than woodley?

thomas450.jpg
thats not Tyron Woodley btw

ya racist

I don't know if I'd say that its the easiest path to a title shot, but I'd definitely say that it's probably one of the worst title shots handed out because, yea it was an easy path, but there are also other deserving guys. A lot of guys discussed above got shots when there was no one else in contention.

Frankie Edgar getting his shot against Aldo coming off 2 losses

TS is so fucking racist! Go to hell! All black dude looks the same to you?

Condit via beating Alves. I supporter him getting the shot at the time but there is no denying that it was easy road.Hendo TS was also very easy.

How long till TS realizes thats not Woodley

Contrary to popular belief that whites are victims and it's ok to be racist against them, on this forum it's ok to be racist to blacks. These type of threads are made all the time. And people play the stupid racist game of calling black fighters other black celebrity/fighter names.

Back