Easiest doubling of my money EVER.

Victory

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Last edited:
I bet you're looking forward to having two houses...

You would be tripling your money, baw!

Aldo's a +155 underdog, so we're talking a lot closer to 3 to 2 than 2 to 1. Still, I'm surprised he's opening as an underdog. I expect that line to move quite a bit. If I was a betting man, my money would definitely go on Aldo here.

I gotta admit it potentially works out a lot better for me too. I originally bet on Aldo around -120 and thought I got a pretty good deal. Now I can hopefully get him around +180 and get a far better deal.

You may want to read the report about how he dodged the drug testing before you place that bet....

Yeah cause betting always gets you ahead in life vs putting money into good stocks...

Don't forget to post slips for post-fight mockery purposes. GOAT in 1.

Until you lose when Conor kicks his head clean off and does to Aldo exactly what he did to Mendes, but worst. because Jose Aldo has NOTHING for him on them feet or on the ground. :icon_lol:

I remember when people were claiming the same when Mcgregor was a favorite over Mendes.

It's not doubling or tripling. Aldo is only +155. Meaning you win $155 for every $100 you bet.

But that is still an amazing price. Aldo should be favored.

My bad, sorry. Yes, you're right. Let me fix that...

Triple.

Technically you aren't tripling either. You are getting back 1.55 times your money. I imagine at some point Aldo will be +200 though.

Back